I Want To Be Held And Told Everything Will Be Okay

I have schizophrenia and in the past I went through these 'tests' that the 'they' of schizophrenia put me through. Now that I'm over it I don't think much about it,I seem to have made peace with them and I worry only ab...
6
|
I've always wanted this but it's just out of touch; plus being touched hurts me. I can't get what I need..
6
|
If only if believe it.. But because of you I know how bad it can be for loved ones and I'm scared I may end up in the same situation
2
|
I worked last night. I should be asleep because there is more work tonight. It's good work but I'm no good at work when I'm sleepy. It gets tricky around 5 am trying to stay awake without a good day's sleep the day before. Melat...
5
|
Just once would've been nice.
6
|
Depersonalization.... Right now... I am in a philosophical trance. Right now... I am questioning everything in sight, everything that I've interacted with, and even my own existence. I question the definition of living ver...
0
|

Categories: Depression, Health

I Want To Be Held And Told Everything Will Be Okay | Similar Worlds