Bought my nephew a skateboard for his birthday and of course I had to trial it.

I'm there rolling down the pavement, like a rad chad when the neighbours 2 year old kid comes running out like "wooooow"

Felt like Tony hawk in that moment, living my best life, that is until I fell flat on my face馃檭
Straylight Best Comment
I鈥檓 going to get the rereleased Tony Hawk games and make you on the character creator.
[@695370,Straylight] that's all I ever want in life

My niece got a hover board for her birthday. I tried it out and yeah, I can roll almost two feet if I鈥檓 holding a wall for dear life. 馃槑
[@695370,Straylight] those things are demonic.
My brother has one and my neices were playing with it. One was fine, her little sister, not so much. She was like "NO STOP IT, I CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE GONNA DIE" wasn't long after they're arguing and back to telling each other how annoying they are.
[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo] My niece and nephew are seven and five and have mastered it. I asked how to do it and he goes 鈥淵ou just don鈥檛 fall off .鈥
Mamapolo201670-79, F
My daughter, with skinned knees and hands and tear-stained face:

"There I was, thinking I'm the best bike rider in the WORLD and [b][i]CRASH![/i][/b]"
Degbeme61-69, M
Ouch. Hope you didn`t hurt yourself. 馃
[@72117,Degbeme] I live to tell the tale
mrlopez26-30, M
did you bounced?
[@1161949,mrlopez] before her mum came out? Yeah. Not letting her see me like that lmao
deadgerbil22-25
Reminds me of this

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyT_nk9yVHI]
[@761112,deadgerbil] I feel his pain. Take me but spare the drinks
MarkPaul22-25, M
Novices should not take to a skateboard.
[@8638,MarkPaul] nuisances should not take to my posts
MarkPaul22-25, M
[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo] Your bedside manner is atrocious.

I Was Very Traumatised