I Am a Free Spirit

It is an open ended statement, but under karma I really do seek to understand more so I allow my spirit to soar and reach out to others.
2
|
Spirit.... Not whisky or cognac, not even armagnac! Spirit! The motivating mystery within and without, that continues to give inspiration to each one of us in some way. I'm very much free and liberal, never closed off.
1
|
I really take my freedom seriously, you know I'm free with it! That's what my last boyfriend didn't quite understand, he was very possessive, and I don't particularly like that! I am free! I am.myself Sophia Keglević, and I'm...
6
|
Or should I say, I am a priceless spirit?
2
|
I "discovered" this part of myself in '94' when I was getting it together. The freedom to be me is what ticked off a lot of my so called friends. I saw that they didn't like when I saw them for what they truly were, losers wh...
6
|
A free spirit who hasn’t logged into Similar Worlds for a few months, but here I am. 😄
10
|
...and I'm gonna haunt ya if ya don't behave ya selves! Free, means I'll haunt who I wanna!
3
|
One sign of this is my coming on this website, social media site, whatever it is. I'm hoping to express myself, write a diary of sorts.
5
|
I’m a free spirit feeling trapped with no where to go. This can’t be all there is, is it?
5
|
I dance to the beat of my own drum, well not really because I don't dance but the point is this is my decision. I do what I want and I'm not going to be influenced by anyone, after all I have no peers.
3
|
Don't tell me what to do Don't tell me what to say Please, when I go out with you Don't put me on display, 'Cause You don't own me, don't try to change me in any way You don't own me, don't tie me down 'c...
1
|
There's no sense in charging you!
2
|
From my morning adventure....
17
|
She tries to stay flexible despite daily problems of life, and she never allows them to make the gravity a stronger force..... She always stays loyal to herself, despite difficult and bitter situations... she does not allow anything or any bitter ...
10
|
Soar High In The Sky Cut loose the ties that bind you, From things that weigh you down Those that break your spirit, Leave you stranded on the ground Freedom is gained by wisdom And wisdom, gained by faith Faith that is born from believing You d...
7
|
I've said already I'm a performance artist, much like people like Yoko Ono, was. Performance art activity is not confined to European or American art traditions; notable practitioners can be found in Asia and Latin America. Performance art...
0
|
Like the wind, I go where I blow!
4
|
Being Free of Spirit
14
|
I finished school, I did my national service, and now I'm travelling a long road towards self realisation. Freedom is my travelling companion.
13
|
Not as spooky as it might sound to some, perhaps, I have my own mind and I use it to discern things. I am influenced by my family tradition, but I think for myself, I am influenced by my personal outlook on life but I am able to feel free in being s...
4
|

I Am a Free Spirit
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Am a Free Spirit | Similar Worlds