I Remember My First Painful Breakup

I missed him at first. Then I realize that he was a jerk and I just regret not leaving him sooner.
4
|
My first breakup was back when I was 16 years old. I dated a guy who said he was 18, lived in Boston, and his parents owned a pawn shop. Months later, I learned the real 14K necklace and bracelet he gifted me came from a five finger discount habit h...
2
|
My ex found another girl and wanted to date her. Instead of telling the truth like a man, he blamed me for the breakup, manipulated me into thinking that I wasn't good enough for him and I can't handle a relationship. I remember I cried for...
2
|
It was honestly harsh yet confusing The whole situation is a long story
5
|
It was just this past March. I'm told I did everything a boyfriend should do. I would make her favorite desert for her, go on runs with her, buy her food when she was hungry, get her pain meds for her cramps. When I had finally figured out that ...
0
|
Yeah, I'm going through it right now... Five years wasted. I saw it coming for months, saw how close he got to her, but it still hurts. I don't know how to stand up for myself and I hate conflict so I just watched it happened, and now he...
1
|
Still feeling the pain till now😿😿😿
5
|
..and the second. ..and the third. and the fourth, fifth, sixth ... f**k it.
6
|
It wasn't my first break up, but definitely my first painful break up We were together for 7 years but 2 months ago i found out he was cheating on me with many other girls and he had a habit to flirt with other girls and i know some girls don...
2
|
He wasn't my first break up but it was painful. so I was 22 at the time and I dated this guy who had border line personality disorder and I thought at the time i was in love with him but i wasn't i was more infatuated really we dated off an...
4
|
It was my first boyfriend.... he was so immature about the breakup. He pulled me aside in class and said “We need to talk” and he broke up with me in class. I was crying for pretty much the rest of the day. He never even told me why we broke up so th...
0
|
How did you react the first time you felt that heartache caused by a loved one? I remember feeling betrayed, humiliated, abandoned. I truly thought there was no way I could come back from it. I suppose time heals? When I look back on it now I see an...
4
|
I wasn't sure if we had broken up or not. He wouldn't reply to my texts for weeks and when he finally did everything was normal. Until one night, we hadn't talked for awhile so I checked his Instagram to see if maybe he posted on there...
6
|
A breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to give up than to hurt yourself trying to fix it again
14
|
Although I was the person who initiated the breakup it still saddened me more than I thought it would have. The person I was with was very uncaring about my problems when I was with them. I was very depressed and having lots of serious problems suc...
4
|
Stung like a 100 bees!
3
|
Lol yes and it sucked! 17 and a broken heart....😕
4
|
I've only had one painful breakup. I don't remember some of it too well. There's something to be learned from all of it. It might have something to do with hard drugs 😂
2
|
i had to part ways with my teddy bear i was told 9 was to old for it by my siblings , needless to say my mom replaced it 😉
0
|
yeah well. Long time go. Memory not so much healed as left at the bottom of a lot of unpleasant memories.
1
|

I Remember My First Painful Breakup
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships

I Remember My First Painful Breakup | Similar Worlds