I Remember My First Painful Breakup

Post Rating Level: | | | |

It was honestly harsh yet confusing The whole situation is a long story
6
|
I do remember my first and my second and my third
1
|
It was just this past March. I'm told I did everything a boyfriend should do. I would make her favorite desert for her, go on runs with her, buy her food when she was hungry, get her pain meds for her cramps. When I had finally figured out that ...
0
|
Yeah, I'm going through it right now... Five years wasted. I saw it coming for months, saw how close he got to her, but it still hurts. I don't know how to stand up for myself and I hate conflict so I just watched it happened, and now he...
1
|
Still feeling the pain till now😿😿😿
5
|
..and the second. ..and the third. and the fourth, fifth, sixth ... f**k it.
6
|
Pretty sure this breakup is getting harder and harder. I’ve been trying not acknowledge it for a very long time now. Two years on and I can’t stop myself from checking up on how she’s doing through Instagram. It’s like a ritual I do before going to s...
5
|
It wasn't my first break up, but definitely my first painful break up We were together for 7 years but 2 months ago i found out he was cheating on me with many other girls and he had a habit to flirt with other girls and i know some girls don...
2
|
He wasn't my first break up but it was painful. so I was 22 at the time and I dated this guy who had border line personality disorder and I thought at the time i was in love with him but i wasn't i was more infatuated really we dated off an...
4
|
It was my first boyfriend.... he was so immature about the breakup. He pulled me aside in class and said “We need to talk” and he broke up with me in class. I was crying for pretty much the rest of the day. He never even told me why we broke up so th...
0
|
HER REPLY: When I saw the subject I thought you were emailing me about the website since I haven't gotten back to you. So this is quite the opposite. You know you can always talk to me. I've told you that. You're still my friend. I k...
0
|
How did you react the first time you felt that heartache caused by a loved one? I remember feeling betrayed, humiliated, abandoned. I truly thought there was no way I could come back from it. I suppose time heals? When I look back on it now I see an...
4
|
I wasn't sure if we had broken up or not. He wouldn't reply to my texts for weeks and when he finally did everything was normal. Until one night, we hadn't talked for awhile so I checked his Instagram to see if maybe he posted on there...
6
|
A breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to give up than to hurt yourself trying to fix it again
14
|
Although I was the person who initiated the breakup it still saddened me more than I thought it would have. The person I was with was very uncaring about my problems when I was with them. I was very depressed and having lots of serious problems suc...
4
|
it was with my first fiance, weve been together for a few years, weve been friends for a while before that, and after i proposed, she started cheating on me, and then she left.. theres more but i dont want to talk about it
0
|
for 3 years..it was crazy emotional roller coaster...still see him from time to time but i'm glad i was able to get out
5
|
Stung like a 100 bees!
3
|
Do you remember your first painful breakup? I was 18 years old, and my girlfriend just dumped me. I didn't see it coming. I had just given her a $500 ring with her birthstone (blue topaz), and I was waiting until Christmas to give her a blue top...
1
|
Yes I remember, I remember them all
2
|

I Remember My First Painful Breakup
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships

I Remember My First Painful Breakup | Similar Worlds