I Am Empathic

It's honestly pretty ridiculous at times how other people's emotions tend to affect me, especially a close friend. It gets to the point where I find myself watching not just what I say, but even how I physically move around them in an effor...
2
|
The longer I am alone the more I feel like myself. When I am with other people I lose track of where my own emotions stop and theirs begin. It took a month of spending every day at home, with only trips out to the grocery store once or twice a week, ...
3
|
I am trying so hard to keep my mind collected, my thoughts in one box, my heart in control to keep away from you... but when ever I see your situation I can not help but think how much you need me ...
3
|
I'm not sure if this is exactly empathetic but every time something bad is about to happen in my life (like really bad, not like failing a test or losing a dollar), I get a feeling of dread. I've described it to friends and family as "...
5
|
I feel ...
6
|
Feelings i get about people Auras and souls Unions weak and strong Right and wrong Colours that blend A curious stream Technicolor dream Hearts that meld and wind Creep and bend Float or sink precious links I can feel you Your in my mind ...
5
|
I can feel others emotions. Its crazy knowing how someone is feeling and sometimes even thinking. Especially when you care about them.
2
|
Sometimes it's difficult. People will think I'm crazy, hell, I think I am at times, but it's like feel the emotions of others, and sometimes it's very overwhelming for me. 😞
3
|
Told I should get rid of it. Guess they are right, feeling for yourself is enough.
7
|
Empathy is powerful. If you have experienced something, you know how to relate - not to just feel sorry for someone.
3
|
Extra munitions, Make light of our lives, Pass words to backfire, Ask questions: Try other I tryout, Hatful, Ignorant, Causal!
1
|
I tune in pretty quickly, and see how to console, heal, but I am pragmatic too.
8
|
Maybe a little too empathic, I always seem to get hurt.
4
|
Those who have the most empathy in their hearts and soul are also the ones who suffer through the most intense loneliness.
12
|
Where are all the empaths in here???
9
|
5
|
I started off as self centered, for me to be preoccupied with anything not involving myself was virtually unheard of. Obviously the feedback from that was anything but positive and going into customer service, you have to cater to your customers. So ...
4
|
It's quite the "gift"
6
|
Indigo ? My indigo "feisty" is now called hard-headed,my "ready for change" remains the same. I'm still rambunctious and some times my intuition is right, even though some accuse me of having my head in the sand. I arriv...
2
|
Being an an empath has its ups and downs. The pros of being an empath is you understand people extremely well and know how to help them. Sometimes it's hard because not only do you feel other people's happiness but you also feel there sadn...
12
|

I Am Empathic
Categories: Health

I Am Empathic | Similar Worlds