I Am Insecure

Recently my medication for my ptsd has been changed and one of the side effects is that you gain weight. I have gain about six pounds in last 2 weeks and I am feeling insecure about my body. I am use to being lean as in having a decent looking body b...
2
|
We playas usually have deep seated insecurity issues. that's one of the reasons we don't want anyone getting too close. As soon as that happens, boom, you're gone. We like controlling you rather than actual being in a meaningful rel...
6
|
My mom makes me feel bad for the shit i wear I’m already self conscious about my body anyway but i put on dress which hewnfe off the shoulder. So my boobs show and it’s kinda short she always says stuff like that’s not classy why do you have to show ...
1
|
Is it just me, or do glasses boost insecurity? I never feel good about myself when I wear glasses, not in comparison to wearing contacts, anyway. I’ve needed corrective lenses since I was ten, and around the age fourteen I finally got contacts and st...
10
|
As of lately, an insecurity haunts me. it is that I may not have as a great personality I had hoped and that I am not weird as I had always prided myself to be. People have always told me that I am the most interesting person they've ever met, ...
3
|
Sometimes I wish I had the money to see a therapist just to talk
3
|
I care WAY too much about what you think of me.
2
|
There's this girl who's good in math, a talented singer, great dancer, has a great body, considered a beauty, popular, smart, great in performing, and several others. And then... There's me who is poor in math, can barely sing a prope...
2
|
I'm in a relationship with a man who's currently separated from his wife. He's trying to win custody of his child, and I was helping him sort evidence for his trial. He asked me to go through his messages and screenshot anything that I...
1
|
I just hate being jealous and having insecurities.
8
|
this picture gives me some reassurance. Only a little
2
|
I rewrote what I wanted to really say 5 times and decided not to post it. I remember when EP used to be my haven...not sure anymore.😓
6
|
What he did to me made me feel so ugly, inside and out. Now, I can barely show my face in public without breaking down completely wtf
2
|
Supposedly I am, but I don't think so. I just know the truth about myself, and others just can't accept it. ._.
100+
0
|
The people most important to me always have someone else they call who's That First Phone call when they don't know who to turn to. I know this because I've stood by and watched them call someone else
0
|
Every Day.... The past two years I fought off the insecurities because I was naive and blinded by obsession. Not anymore, though. I have been disillusioned and now I'm plagued by my insecurities every day. I am unable to ...
0
|
Im Very Insecure... Ive been for awhile now.. However I wasnt always this way.. It started a few years ago while I was in middle school.. Im not going to go into detail about why I am, but the things that I am insecure about ar...
0
|

I Am Insecure
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Insecure | Similar Worlds