I Am Insecure

We all can be. I haven't gone to a pool in a handful of years. But I bought a bikini and a crop top impulsively as I want to try to move out of my comfort zone. I want to post selfies on this hellsite for the sake of validation from strangers- but really don't want the creeps haha

I'll just send them to my coworkers instead, they never fail to hype me up
6
|
stonesandripples · 26-30, F
Been there. Not with the bikinis because I'm religious but I know exactly how it feels. Remember you have to love the person in the mirror. Your opinion matters the most. x
Dshhh · 41-45, M
I swear i wont be creepy!
You need to stop worrying about things that don’t matter
IntenseCookie · 22-25, F
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] I'm riddled with anxiety. It's sort of my thing
[@2081,IntenseCookie] this site can provide emotional support to people. Welcome here
How do you look like?
clothos · 61-69, F
I very much doubt whether posting selfies would result in validation --even if you were the most beautiful woman in the world.
Self esteem can only come from the inside. Only you can be responsible for how you think and feel about anything.
What posting selfies will do is encourage a flood of responses from men who want to use you for their physical gratification.
They will not offer or give you pleasure in return; that kind of man never does. They are players and users. The result would be far worse self-esteem after suffering the effects of sexual and emotional abuse.
IntenseCookie · 22-25, F
[@384528,clothos] I agree entirely. That said, sometimes being told you look good feels good

I Am Insecure
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

We all can be. I haven't gone to a pool in a ... | I Am Insecure | Similar Worlds