I Am Wondering What the Point In Living Is

I honestly can't find it. I don't know what I'm doing everything for. When I'm feeling depressed and I want to feel better, I tell myself just push on and just do my best. It works for a bit and then I go back to asking what'...
2
|
The hollow in me claims all. I fought. I loved. I lived for someone who is everything to me. But now that's over. I lost everything. I have no strength left. Maybe I should just give up altogether. It's not like someone will cry for me.
0
|
So far I've found my reason on why I'm on this planet... To be ignored. I've tried to make friends but I gave up. They don't want to be my friend? Fine, then they won't care if I died. (Died in general, not just suicide)
0
|
I don't really think there is a point. Not anymore at least. ;_;
100+
0
|
Lately I've been wondering this. I simply do not see the ponit in living at all. All we are doing is using up oxygen, and unecessarily taking up space that could be used for something much more important than us. We are simply an irrelevant spec...
100+
0
|
I don't like this. I don't really think I'm "depressed" or suicidal. I'm just tired. I don't know. I just don't like living. Waking up and doing the same things every day, I don't like it. I'm bored o...
0
|
I have always dreamed of suicide. Now the thought of suicide is like a parasite. It always manages to stay at the forefront of my conscious thoughts. I am getting tired of having to deal with life. I promised myself I would kill myself after this sc...
0
|

you know , the two comedians that I thought were hilarious both committed suicide. Isn't that weird.
Updated: 1 yr ago
Health Suicide

I Am Wondering What the Point In Living Is | Similar Worlds