I Love The Cute Things Kids Say

BEST MEDICINE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING DOWN,HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , DO THIS EVERY MORNING AND BEF0RE YOU GO TO BED
7
|
I am not a baby fanatic. However,there was this young lady pushing her baby in the cart throughout the store.The baby was making funny/cute sounds the whole time. It made me chuckle and brightened my day
3
|
I just love kids, they're so innocent and their very presence fills warmth in my heart. I like it when little babies give me there toothless grinThat's the reason I like to babysit, and those kids love me too. They love when I'm their...
0
|
My daughter just asked me if I would help her make 100 tiaras out of paper for her doll's birthday. I'd do most anything for but I have limits. I can help her make a couple though.
0
|
My son use to say the funniest things when he was little. He was like 6 or 7 years old when this one time I had him with me while I was shopping. He was getting kind of bored. I was looking at something on clearance. I commented about the price of...
0
|
My daughter just showed me an empty can of Pringles she has been gluing plastics gems on. She says "Look mom! I'm making an empty can of chips more useless!" I asked her if she meant "usefull". It didn't matter to her on...
0
|
Just a moment ago my 5 year old daughter walks into the bathroom while I'm looking at myself in the mirror. She slides up next to me and says, "This is my power tool!" When I look down I see she is holding a q-tip up in the air and has...
0
|

I Love The Cute Things Kids Say

I Love The Cute Things Kids Say | Similar Worlds