I Love The Cute Things Kids Say

I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
He says: “ Mama, Why walking so fast? Aren’t we supposed to enjoy our walks? Come , sit on this bench with me . Isn’t this beautiful ?😌
+ 21 27 replies 91 views May 6, 2020 |
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
BEST MEDICINE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING DOWN,HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , DO THIS EVERY MORNING AND BEF0RE YOU GO TO BED
+ 7 5 replies 31 views Sep 20, 2016 |
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
I am not a baby fanatic. However,there was this young lady pushing her baby in the cart throughout the store.The baby was making funny/cute sounds the whole time. It made me chuckle and brightened my day
+ 3 3 replies 13 views Aug 25, 2016 |
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
I just love kids, they're so innocent and their very presence fills warmth in my heart. I like it when little babies give me there toothless grinThat's the reason I like to babysit, and those kids love me too. They love when I'm their...
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
My daughter just asked me if I would help her make 100 tiaras out of paper for her doll's birthday. I'd do most anything for but I have limits. I can help her make a couple though.
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
My son use to say the funniest things when he was little. He was like 6 or 7 years old when this one time I had him with me while I was shopping. He was getting kind of bored. I was looking at something on clearance. I commented about the price of...
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
My daughter just showed me an empty can of Pringles she has been gluing plastics gems on. She says "Look mom! I'm making an empty can of chips more useless!" I asked her if she meant "usefull". It didn't matter to her on...
I Love The Cute Things Kids Say
Just a moment ago my 5 year old daughter walks into the bathroom while I'm looking at myself in the mirror. She slides up next to me and says, "This is my power tool!" When I look down I see she is holding a q-tip up in the air and has...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Aug 25, 2015 |

I Love The Cute Things Kids Say