Health

UK (finally) announces Quarantine measures for inbound international travellers.
What’s that saying, something about bolting gates and bolting horses?

Or is it too little too late or something... 😔

🤦‍♀️
3
|
goingguy · 56-60, M
the horse bolted a long time ago...all through this I've never understood why borders were not slammed shut.
You mean since the whole world is easing up on there corn virus restrictions that the uk is a little late to keep some of there resterections or what do u mean
Valentine · M
[@955922,1231231231a] The UK seems to be walking through a mine field backwards, at times... 😔
I thought it was suppose to appear that way [@137437,Valentine]
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
Problem is Priti Vacant as Home Secretary. She has to go she's been largely absent or utterly useless although before the pandemic this clip does demonstrate how useless she is.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4EMBXxG5A]
Valentine · M
[@14688,Nunos50] lmfao, I have tears in my eyes, this is soooooo friggin funny. Unfortunately, it’s true.... 😔
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@137437,Valentine] yep phenomenal... She's home secretary! How the hell?

Btw I thought of handing myself in as I'm guilty of counter terrorism. Have been all my life...
Valentine · M
[@14688,Nunos50] No, don’t do it!!! Watching your back here mate, she would JAIL you. Actually, she’d probably cart you off to the Tower Of London. She no doubt has the friggin keys 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
Got to get the West Indies cricketers in.....
Fly to Cardiff.Probably doesn’t apply in Wales.
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
[@137437,Valentine] been on the Welsh Assembly twitter.Everyone is ignoring the Welsh rules.You can come no problem.Many have been going to beaches in England.
Even i think Boris is getting it right.Everyone is saying we have to follow England.
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
[@955922,1231231231a] Agreed
Valentine · M
[@356742,SirfurryanimalWales] I’m on my way, oh Welsh furry friend. Complete with AER Compact 60 amp, Shure 🎤, my two geetars and my voice and playing fingers. Shite, where are my playing fingers!!! Damn.
Quizzical · 41-45, M
The horse had bolted before anyone even realised Covid was a thing 🤷‍♂️
Valentine · M
True [@380163,Quizzical]
Never knone horses in the Uk tobe cowards [@380163,Quizzical]
Nimbus · M
It says I haven't a clue what to do so I will make it up as I go along.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
At this point its just a way of filling empty hotel rooms I suspect.
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Yes - Yes - me me me always me...So common stick an Anti-American something in there, you can do it, you are so good at it.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] I understand you appreciate my work and it is gratifying. However you miss the point that any artist needs a muse the right paints, good light and SO much more before they can create a masterpiece such as you credit me with. And lets face it, There is all that Primo material to work with coming out of America. So I have to give your people much of the credit. Its only Fair and Balanced.
Now how about we drop it and dont hijack the thread . eh?😉
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] If you say so - I cant wait till your next installment !
helensusanswift · 26-30, F
UK government is a farce. No more needs to be said, really.
Valentine · M
[@2324,helensusanswift] unfortunately true.
pennynoodles · 51-55, F
I'm still not quite clear on whether they have to self-isolate completely on their own or not. Who would do that?
Lots of people enjoy the life style of living off the grid [@14495,pennynoodles]
Valentine · M
[@14495,pennynoodles] What, the bolting horses?
MrsPeterEvans · 26-30, F
It should have happened in January not now
Valentine · M
[@330452,MrsPeterEvans] Except perhaps for returning nationals with full, proper, controlled quarantine?
pennynoodles · 51-55, F
My son returned from Thailand in March. He quarantined himself for 14 days, just incase. Mind you, he had to get in a cab to get home..... [@137437,Valentine]
Valentine · M
[@14495,pennynoodles] [...pretending not to already know this] ...Really, Mrs N? Just snuck under the drawbridge then....

Health

UK (finally) announces Quarantine measures for inb... | Health | Similar Worlds