I Think Good Friends Are Rare

I Think Good Friends Are Rare
I, personally, have never been a good friend in my life. Not for lack of trying. I just never met the qualifications.
3
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Like a rare steak! Bloody full of taste!
4
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
I've made a few good friends over the years. Unfortunately, we don't stay in touch as often as we should. We have families and jobs, and there isn't much time for anything else. Recently, one of my best friends was reported missing. He...
3
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
They become harder to find as you get older, too. The last friend I made out in the wild became my husband. Most people find that I am too intense or unrelatable to bother with getting to know. It's really only a problem in person where my issue...
4
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
My circle of friends is small, but they're loyal and have my back...always. Adversities in life, always reveals who your true friends are. During the saddest,darkest,hardest and most painful times in my life... they've been there. I value t...
7
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
The kind of friend you can totally be yourself with, the kind you can trust with your broken parts, the kind of friend you can pour yourself to...
17
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Don't you.
9
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Good friends are very hard to find. I'm lucky to have 2 girlfriends that I've known for almost 27 years, now. We are like sisters.
9
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
. 😂😂😂😂😂
10
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
A great friend told me : It is you who must walk in the sunlight and refuse to drag shadows with you. I will always remember this .. Thank you my dear 🤗💕
14
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard~..
7
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
6
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Especially in these days, Why its to hard to find someone who can talk to you honestly and never lie you? Is it because we dont trust any one to be a real friend or its because people around us behave like words are different from actions!I believe a...
11
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
I miss my friend
3
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Well I made 1 friend, and lost them shortly after. Apparently I replied to slowly to their messages. I am a Mom to 2 young sons that I take care of all day everyday, so it's hard to reapond within seconds. I think I'm about to just give up ...
1
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Why can ‘t men and women just be friends? There are some men I feel closer to then women, and I can open up to freely about my life and struggles... but it always turns out weird...
10
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
I think in life people are lucky if they have one real friend. You never really know how valuable friendship is until you have none to help get you through those hard times.
1
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Me too. That's why I don't have any.
9
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
So the guy I met on the plane and I texted for a long time last night chatting about life. I found out that he was tormented and tortured by his older brother since he was young, hence he has many self loving and acceptance issues and prior drinking ...
6
|
I Think Good Friends Are Rare
I met a guy on my flight back from SD to TX. He is a younger guy, maybe in his mid 30’s. We talked a lot on the plane about my situation and his recovery from alcoholism. He has been texting me ever once in a while, and I would occasionally text back...
6
|

I Think Good Friends Are Rare
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Think Good Friends Are Rare | Similar Worlds