I Write As a Form of Therapy

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/34/22/57/4getmenot-MgEajd6OoZXfMr0.jpg][b][i][big]Use Caution[/big][/i][/b]
Attention! This heart has been broken and repaired too many times.
Please, handle it with care.
Too many times I was wronged by the promise of love
I do not believe it when you say " I promise I will not hurt you."
Be humble and respect that I have not cut off the circulation to your heart. So you understand the type of pain I have dealt with before.
I told you to be careful with me and I meant it. I never asked for it but you promised me that forever type thing. So, I'm gone...before we get in too deep. I warned you didn't I? I refuse to keep pouring my heart out to only get a flat "no!" Now you will find yourself all alone...I can handle alone...in fact, I prefer it instead of the bs that you keep shoveling.
Watch and see. All that you will miss out on, still being indecisive and thinking you are better than me or can do better than me. News flash...I am what and who I am...truth be told...I might be your biggest heartbreak and hardest lesson in your life. Have a great life sleeping all alone with that ego of yours!
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/18/92/84/4getmenot-clud2uNjdWePcfh.jpg] From 4getmenot
All Rights Reserved
2
|
Edited: 2 days ago
Montanaman56-60, M
馃馃挄
4getmenot56-60, F
[@701855,Montanaman] Thank you!馃惡馃惥
Montanaman56-60, M
[@11510,4getmenot] You're very welcome.馃馃槉

Sunflowerx46-50, F
That鈥檚 really lovely and relevant right now
4getmenot56-60, F
[@738095,Sunflowerx] I found this in some old writing journals I re-visited. Thank you so much for your time and kindness.馃梻锔

I Write As a Form of Therapy
The words that move me.
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

Use Caution Attention! This heart has been broken ... | I Write As a Form of Therapy | Similar Worlds