I Support All Military Soldiers

I'm not saying I don't in any way (decisions putting them in harm's way sometimes, certainly are open to criticism, but that's no reason not to support the men and women who actually go there) But I AM wondering what kind of non-...
9
|
My nephew is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces. Today he has been deployed on a peacekeeping mission overseas for eight months. So proud that he has chosen to serve in the Canadian Armed Forces. To be willing to sacrifice his life while servin...
19
|
i want to give a big thanks to those of u who serve in the military i also want to say that im a future US Army soldier and i know she's gonna kill me but i want to give my "sis" a big thanks bc she is a US Airforce soldier and im pro...
1
|
One that I remember about my grandfather on my dads side ps my mom and dad are divorced my grandfather served in the Korean war he put up power lines for the U.S army and lost his leg to shrapnel do to a infection. And I have be trying to find milit...
0
|
Happy Veterans Day to all serving and past serving. Thanks from the bottom 0f my heart. I wish I could spend the day with my husband but he is over seas fighting for our freedom as most active soldiers do.
7
|
17
|
My young neighbor just announced he is leaving for the Navy, nothing but respect and appreciation for these brave young people who make that decision!
15
|
The Wehrmacht are the hated and reviled in modern times but history has painted them as evil mass murder genocide committing solders. In reality they were people like you and me with family's and were just a piece in a game of politics And po...
22-25
2
|
I must say, I have a special heart for our firemen and our military, and it just keeps getting warmer. We have over 2000 firemen in our area fighting the big fire right now. We also have three military schools in our area, not to mention the Coast ...
5
|
My grandfather was in WW2 and this is a letter to his parents in 1944 when he was on guard duty one night I am writing this while on watch from 2 till 4 a.m. Jerry is lobbing his stuff at me. Everyone else is in their slit trench, and I remain on to...
2
|
Memorial Day on Monday...not just celebrate and make hotdogs or hamburgers remember to appreciate our country's military soldiers who have died and the ones who have risk their lives that we have this freedom...More power to our military soldier...
7
|
America is the home of the free because of the Brave. Thank you to all our Veterans.
0
|
Our True Heroes!!... My father was a US Marine! I am so proud of him!! I am a USO volunteer and fully support our troops, who do not get the respect they deserve from our corporate world. What I mean by this is, NFL and other p...
0
|

I Support All Military Soldiers
Categories: Military Relationships, Politics

I Support All Military Soldiers | Similar Worlds