I Am Sad

I used to happy woman with a lot of dreams and actvities.. I am happy with myself. I am happy with my marriage etc..but since 3 years ago my life getting worse... gained a lot weight 22 kg even i was heavier than my husband..I cant controlled my eat...
1
|
Today wasn't a great day and last night was even worse. If it doesn't get easier than this, I don't know what we will do.
4
|
Funny how you’re certain you’re over someone until they’re with someone else. Nothing to be done, I do wish him well, and this too shall pass. I still feel both sad and foolish for feeling sad.
26
|
It's always soul crushing to like someone who is far out of and beyond your league.
2
|
I’ve been feeling sad today. I miss my cat. I miss some of the friends I had where I used to live. And underneath everything else, I think I’m still grieving for my mother.
11
|
I recently participated in Reddit Gifts. I thought that the list of favorites is a guide to the preferences of the receiver. I didn't realize that the gifter must stick as close as possible to the favorites list. It's like an unwritten rul...
4
|
Sleep deprived. I couldn't eat because I'm in so much stress. 2 days without solid food. I feel like crying but right now it's only blankness.
5
|
Peter Tork of the Monkees has died. I remember watching the TV show as a very young child.
8
|
Miss my kid
1
|
A good friend of mine passed away last night, and I’m finding it very hard to come to terms with it. She fought cancer for so long and her heart just couldn’t take the treatment anymore. Such a young, beautiful soul that will be dearly missed. Rest e...
4
|
I haven't had a conversation with someone in the last 3 days. When I look over at other people's phones or Computers during class I see message after message from friends and acquintances. On the other hand, I get texts or messages from peo...
1
|
I am a Senior College Student with Aspergers who devotes all his free time to studying. I usually perform at a lower level than others anyway because I was born stupid in addition to being undesirable socially. However, I thought that this Semester w...
0
|
I'm hoping the universe does me a favor and allows me to forget you faster than it takes me to realize how much lonelier and emptier I feel now that you're not around.
2
|
Just found out a colleague that I used to work with passed away Friday from cancer. She was really a joy to work with, so much so that she was one of the rare few colleagues I've had that I actually spent time with outside of work. She had breas...
4
|
Annnnnnd just like that... it’s over with. And to think, I was really into him. Thought I’d actually go to second base with him. I honestly didn’t think I would be this upset about not having him anymore. I was clearly wrong. Well... I guess I’m go...
3
|
9
|
Today, I’m feeling sad.... I don’t know why.. I think I’m going to go to the movies and watch something that will make me feel better
2
|
There's seriously something wrong with me..................
4
|
It is coming in waves. Some hours are completely fine and sometimes when I think about her I have to hold on to all of my strength not break down and cry at work
2
|
Hello there guys, i personally feel like shit tonight, even though i am about to celebrate my birthday in the weekend. I keep thinking to myself, why t would i do so ? What i wanted for more 5 years has not come to fruition at all. So yeah i personal...
2
|

I Am Sad
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Sad | Similar Worlds