I Am Sad

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Sometimes I sit here and worry if I will ever look completely passable where nobody can say that's definitely a man or yeah they used to be one. I mean I try hard with what I have. I do my makeup everyday. I try to look nice and dress nice but I...
3
1 day ago
|
Today I found out that an old colleague/friend, is in the hospital. He's in a coma, and nobody knows how he's doing, or even for sure what hospital he's in. We can't get any information before tomorrow either.. He was in a fight...
7
|
My boyfriend invited me to a school thing that his friend invited him to. When he finally found her she hugged and touched his hair saying how pretty it was grown and proceeded to tell him To follow him sincerely it was a fest thing. I was a couple ...
1
|
A good friend of mine passed away last night, and I’m finding it very hard to come to terms with it. She fought cancer for so long and her heart just couldn’t take the treatment anymore. Such a young, beautiful soul that will be dearly missed. Rest e...
4
|
I haven't had a conversation with someone in the last 3 days. When I look over at other people's phones or Computers during class I see message after message from friends and acquintances. On the other hand, I get texts or messages from peo...
1
|
I am a Senior College Student with Aspergers who devotes all his free time to studying. I usually perform at a lower level than others anyway because I was born stupid in addition to being undesirable socially. However, I thought that this Semester w...
0
|
I'm hoping the universe does me a favor and allows me to forget you faster than it takes me to realize how much lonelier and emptier I feel now that you're not around.
2
|
Just found out a colleague that I used to work with passed away Friday from cancer. She was really a joy to work with, so much so that she was one of the rare few colleagues I've had that I actually spent time with outside of work. She had breas...
4
|
Annnnnnd just like that... it’s over with. And to think, I was really into him. Thought I’d actually go to second base with him. I honestly didn’t think I would be this upset about not having him anymore. I was clearly wrong. Well... I guess I’m go...
3
|
9
|
Mother, 3am thoughts swarm my mind Your eyes looking the way they did Blue and glassy and followed me around like one of those Jesus pictures I knew, I knew you would die In that bed I hate unmade beds 3am horrors swarm like moths Of Unmade beds ...
12
|
Today, I’m feeling sad.... I don’t know why.. I think I’m going to go to the movies and watch something that will make me feel better
2
|
My time in Colorado is coming to a close. I will be leaving for Arkansas in late March and won't be moving again. I am a bit disappointed since my goal after college was moving back to Colorado, get a stable job, get my own place and settle down...
5
|
There's seriously something wrong with me..................
4
|
It is coming in waves. Some hours are completely fine and sometimes when I think about her I have to hold on to all of my strength not break down and cry at work
2
|
I logged on to see a lot of my friends deleted their accounts :(
6
|
Hello there guys, i personally feel like shit tonight, even though i am about to celebrate my birthday in the weekend. I keep thinking to myself, why t would i do so ? What i wanted for more 5 years has not come to fruition at all. So yeah i personal...
2
|
I am actually depressed and want to die. I am trying to decide if it's just my hormones or if it is an actual desire. Usually I can tell but not so much right now. All I want to do is cry and my feelings are flat or non existent. I am at work, I...
1
|
Calves were loaded up for the sale barn today. The mommas have been calling for them all day 😢 Saddest sound ever 😢
8
|
I don't know who to trust your surprise Everyone feels so far away from me Happy thoughts sift through dust and the lies Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit Every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet All I ever ...
7
|

I Am Sad
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Sad | Similar Worlds