I Like History

Like many subjects it is communicated/taught very badly in many school environments. history is important for trying to have a deeper understanding of human societies, cultures. Seeking empathy and understanding of "The Other", realizing e...
2
|
Clan Life, I'm going to throw out a hypothesis here. Humans are best in clans and tribes like it used to be. Growing up in a tight knit community where you are forced to depend on one another forces people to shape up, be loyal, and what comes ...
1
|
It Inspires Me... I love learning about the past especially Roman and Egyptian history finding out about how people lived the beliefs and culture they had and what inspired them. It is just so interesting to me the sacrifices that some of these indiv...
1
|
1
|
It is ironic that the United States should have been founded by intellectuals, for throughout most of our political history, the intellectual has been for the most part either an outsider, a servant or a scapegoat. Richard Hofstadter
3
|
History fascinates me... I'm not just interested in names and dates...but the people, the reason, they why and how behind what happened. All the different view points.
10
|
A lot of history is boring to me, but some things really interest me. I have always been interested into World War 2. And out of all of the countries I have been more interested into Germany. I always wondered if I had a family member that fought in...
0
|
The 9th April 1940 was a dark day in Danish history..The day Germany took over Denmark. I saw a movie yesterday that made me realize how terrifying it must have been. 20:35 came the message that the German forces had surrendered. But the Danes onl...
0
|

I Like History
Categories: Hobbies

I Like History | Similar Worlds