I Speak Welsh

I speak Welsh. It is my first language. It's the language of my family. My school. My swimming club! But I think in Welsh. I learnt English and I use it here. But it's the only place.
18-21, FVIP
Invisible22-25, M
You seem to have better English skills than a lot of native speakers 馃槀
Mugin1641-45, M
That's nice to hear. The Welsh language was almost driven to exstinction, just like Gaelic. Good to see that young people speak it, in school, with their families and in everday life.
MalchyaM
My grandparents were from Ireland and I have old home movies of me speaking Gaelic with my grandmother, but I don't remember a word of it. I envy you: you live in the one place I most want to visit.
Blodyn18-21, FVIP
Thank you. In my country most of us speak Welsh. People still speak Gaelic in Ireland but not so many places. For some reason the Welsh government has been able to ensure the people speak Welsh while the much stronger Scottish and Northern Irish governments have mostly English speaking people. And the independent since 1922 Irish government still rule over largely English speaking populations. I think I would rather be part of the UK and speak my own language. Teresa May has my vote. Go girl!

I Speak Welsh