I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now

Be careful what you wish for. I had long thick hair with bangs in my twenties. After my kids I could not have bangs anymore, they just didn’t look right. Not full like before. Then I wished I could have full bangs again, was just a thought. So I ...
0
|
We make choices based on what we feel we know. But I wished I knew then what I know now my choices would have been different. What do you think?
6
|
How is wish I learn fast at my early days of maturity!!! I would have not pick up this pay job. I would have ventured into business, no matter how small it's. Am sure by biw I would have become robust in what I like doing. Studying law and ven...
2
|
5
|
If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, or anything else, what would you want to know?
1
|
I see now how much my actions put a strain on my marriage
3
|
5
|
When you reach the point where you relate to your spirit, your love will become not just a relationship Love will simply become like your shadow Wherever you move and with any person you live in love # Osho
1
|
It’s really interesting how your attitudes change over time. When I was a kid, I hated going to visit relatives. The adults would sit around and talk forever and I would get so bored. Now, some 40-odd years later, I just finished a few days of visit...
6
|
it’s funny how life plays out. it’s so easy to go from a 10 to 1. one moment you’re laughing with your friends talking about shit, dancing to your favourite song and the next moment, it’s 2am and you’re drunk, screaming at the sky asking god what hap...
1
|
It’s actually the opposite.... I am kind of glad I didn’t know, because I would not have had the ecstasy, the euphoria, the other-worldly joy that I experienced. It was truly beautiful in the days and weeks that it happened, in the burgeoning bliss o...
7
|
If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have spent so much time worrying. All of the tragic things that have occurred came out of the blue, totally unexpected. The things I wasted so much time worrying about never happened.
2
|
But then if I didn't do what I did then, I wouldn't know what I know now. And honestly, I can't complain. Sometimes things just hurt. 💔
10
|
But then, with knowing comes hurting and can be very dangerous. I learned it from experience.
0
|
Oh I can feel the teenage angst just by looking at the old pictures. The need to find something to express myself. Trying to be unique, different. Clothing, hair styles, make up. I might still be a mess today but I have learned since those yesterday...
11
|
I feel bad for being completely dependent on my female friend who supported me in my hard times during College. She was a complete extrovert while I was totally the opposite. I wish I had the will to stand up on my own and take up any crap thrown at...
2
|
Misstake There's probably at least a few things that are always where you expect them to be but you probably don't pay much attention to. They may be significant to you or maybe not, but it's not a question of their significance. It...
10
|
Note: This is an old entry from more than a year ago in Feb 2016. It was posted on Experience Project and I think it is worthy enough to share again as a reminder. That night after I left my husband with a hand carry travel bag, a backpack and a m...
7
|
It has been 2 months since my official divorce. It has been a year and a half since I walked out of his life. I still remember the day so clearly. The arguments, the fight, the disappointed sunken feelings I had. I still remember walking out of that ...
5
|
Would you rather create history or delete it?
9
|

I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now
Categories: Health, Regrets, Self-improvement

I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now | Similar Worlds