I Appreciate the Little Things In Life

Today's the dayyy!
2
|
I bought my boyfriend a baby venus fly trap some months ago. It's gotten so big!!
7
|
If only it was 44 degrees . . . But still, this made me happy today
11
|
Now I am thinking about slow, incremental progress after a conversation with a dear friend here. We grind along on our personal journeys and often fail to see the positive changes we make in ourselves. The subtle mental ones are the easiest to miss....
16
|
Like waking up all smushed up to him again for the first time in months. Was hours ago but I'm still riding the mood. 😍🥰
6
|
My husband found me a pair of jeggings that look like real jeans with pockets and everything. They're seamless and lined with a non-irritating material. Usually I can't handle real denim because my skin and nerves are so sensitive. It'...
11
|
Happy Birthday a GOGO! A guy I know has a birthday on this date. He boasts that he let John Lennon attach the same date to his birth certificate, though I know others what have done the same. It's a slim chance that this message will reach him ...
0
|
I've been fairly depressed lately, in a passive and constant way. And that seems normal in society any more, not just here, but almost everywhere I go. My one request on a day of reverence, is that we all take time, not to think about what we...
5
|
I FINALLY beat my dad in battleship tonight. I feel unstoppable.
7
|
Yesterday, my coworkers made a unanimous decision that I'm a chaotic good. I don't know why it is, but when they told me about that I think it made me feel the happiest I've been in a while, and it made my twelve hour shift go by in a ...
2
|
I’m grateful for dear friends who give me a good shake when I’m being dumb 😅😂✌️
5
|
👍😂So, today my 8 year old’s advice helped me push through my public speaking anxiety to give a presentation. I can’t wait to tell her about it once she gets home. 😂👍 Kidfo gets anxiety when she feels under pressure. It’s hard for me as a parent to ...
3
|
Yay!!! I didn’t lose my headphones!! 💜 🎶💜 Which makes me doubly happy because when I went on Amazon to replace them they had doubled in price. 😱 Cannot fathom life without them now. They have a really good sound, are comfortable, and they’re s...
3
|
Yay, Snow Day! Wish fulfilled! Extra time to study for my exams 🙌😄 ❄️
3
|
Feels so nice to finally get a decent night’s sleep after a weird, dragging week of insomnia.
4
|
Small things that make so-so days a little better. Saw a discount pop up in my email, which I saw as an opportunity to replace a couple things I’ve been meaning to , but when I tried to place the order the promo didn’t work. I call the company, a...
3
|
Enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
3
|
Not too small though (guys!), Flowers, gemstones, gold gifts, caviar, (no perhaps not caviar!), Amulets...... Where should I go? I'm not particularly materialistic!
4
|
The sunrise is the beginning of the day. It's like the beginning of an episode in our life story. Where the story covers all the feelings of joy, laughter, sadness, anger, disappointment and a whole lot of other feelings. That feeling as an impr...
1
|
Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
4
|

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Categories: Other

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life | Similar Worlds