I Appreciate the Little Things In Life

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I’m grateful for dear friends who give me a good shake when I’m being dumb 😅😂✌️
5
|
👍😂So, today my 8 year old’s advice helped me push through my public speaking anxiety to give a presentation. I can’t wait to tell her about it once she gets home. 😂👍 Kidfo gets anxiety when she feels under pressure. It’s hard for me as a parent to ...
3
|
Yay!!! I didn’t lose my headphones!! 💜 🎶💜 Which makes me doubly happy because when I went on Amazon to replace them they had doubled in price. 😱 Cannot fathom life without them now. They have a really good sound, are comfortable, and they’re s...
3
|
Yay, Snow Day! Wish fulfilled! Extra time to study for my exams 🙌😄 ❄️
3
|
Feels so nice to finally get a decent night’s sleep after a weird, dragging week of insomnia.
4
|
. It was a nice little moment even moving in opposite direction
5
|
Small things that make so-so days a little better. Saw a discount pop up in my email, which I saw as an opportunity to replace a couple things I’ve been meaning to , but when I tried to place the order the promo didn’t work. I call the company, a...
3
|
Drinking french nespresso coffee in a little coffee cup from france 🇫🇷
4
|
Enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
3
|
Not too small though (guys!), Flowers, gemstones, gold gifts, caviar, (no perhaps not caviar!), Amulets...... Where should I go? I'm not particularly materialistic!
4
|
The sunrise is the beginning of the day. It's like the beginning of an episode in our life story. Where the story covers all the feelings of joy, laughter, sadness, anger, disappointment and a whole lot of other feelings. That feeling as an impr...
0
|
Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
4
|
Some people have asked me what I'm doing it is nice people care. I had a long day so I may go to the park,Starbucks, or the theater. I have not been to a movie theater in a long time on purpose. I prefer to watch shows and movies at home.
7
|
. A little visitor over the weekend.
13
|
There's a table in my foyer that has become like my little store, where I put whatever gift/gifts I received in any given day. From the time I started working, it has not run out of small items to big ones, from friends overseas, perishables a...
9
|
I haven't always appreciated the little things. But lately I really have been. Life has been so good to me. I wish someone would have told me a year ago that things truly, honestly, without a doubt do get better! I used to be a point where I did...
6
|
I particularly love nature; trees, flowers, I love birds. I like the rain, I like the moon, but I have never felt more joy and stared at something so long as I do the stars.
4
|
This is how it looks like in the early morning. The air is chilly, the quietude so relaxing. It is the quiet moments of the morning that I savor most, looking out my window. It’s when I write my best work.
18
|
Most of us go thru our day to day with out thinking how something so simple can affect us and we don't appreciate it cause we are so use to having it. In my cause is my right leg it had surgery and I still can't really use it. I miss going ...
2
|
Oh I was so wrong about the new SW Verification feature! I think we can all stop worrying. Our wonderful admins have everything worked out, and I feel so bad for ever doubting them: VeryFried✅ By the way, I'd like to meet other black people ...
6
|

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Categories: Other

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life | Similar Worlds