I Appreciate the Little Things In Life

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
How often do we allow ourselves to, actually, do nothing? Very rarely, I’d say. Speaking for myself, I always get a wee bit of a sense of guilt at the thought of doing nothing. But it really does have huge benefits. By nothing, I mean nothing! Not w...
7
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I am not against anyone, Please understand. Why is it black life matters? When we are all human Does not matter what color you are. Putting black people matter is like cutting out everyone elses life if not that color. God bless all
5
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I am really not okay today. I'm tired and at my wit's end and that's pretty true for my entire household right now. It's tough. But one thing I am incredibly grateful for today is the ability to do my treatments at home now. It m...
8
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I am about to lie down for a nap in my own bed. We took the long way home, through a state park, and I got to look at the ocean. There we scouted some spots that were mostly isolated. So soon we probably can go to the beach. This is good news. Okay...
9
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Have you ever obsessed over anything?
4
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
It's been a warm day. The warmest so far this year. Just about t-shirt whether. Got the ol' pasty legs out briefly 😂 Nails are painted, hair is cut. Sleep pattern mostly gone to pot (more than usual). The moon was apparently really red ear...
6
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Today's the dayyy!
2
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I bought my boyfriend a baby venus fly trap some months ago. It's gotten so big!!
7
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
If only it was 44 degrees . . . But still, this made me happy today
11
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Now I am thinking about slow, incremental progress after a conversation with a dear friend here. We grind along on our personal journeys and often fail to see the positive changes we make in ourselves. The subtle mental ones are the easiest to miss....
16
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Like waking up all smushed up to him again for the first time in months. Was hours ago but I'm still riding the mood. 😍🥰
6
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
My husband found me a pair of jeggings that look like real jeans with pockets and everything. They're seamless and lined with a non-irritating material. Usually I can't handle real denim because my skin and nerves are so sensitive. It'...
11
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Happy Birthday a GOGO! A guy I know has a birthday on this date. He boasts that he let John Lennon attach the same date to his birth certificate, though I know others what have done the same. It's a slim chance that this message will reach him ...
0
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I've been fairly depressed lately, in a passive and constant way. And that seems normal in society any more, not just here, but almost everywhere I go. My one request on a day of reverence, is that we all take time, not to think about what we...
5
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I FINALLY beat my dad in battleship tonight. I feel unstoppable.
7
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Yesterday, my coworkers made a unanimous decision that I'm a chaotic good. I don't know why it is, but when they told me about that I think it made me feel the happiest I've been in a while, and it made my twelve hour shift go by in a ...
2
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
I’m grateful for dear friends who give me a good shake when I’m being dumb 😅😂✌️
5
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
👍😂So, today my 8 year old’s advice helped me push through my public speaking anxiety to give a presentation. I can’t wait to tell her about it once she gets home. 😂👍 Kidfo gets anxiety when she feels under pressure. It’s hard for me as a parent to ...
3
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Yay!!! I didn’t lose my headphones!! 💜 🎶💜 Which makes me doubly happy because when I went on Amazon to replace them they had doubled in price. 😱 Cannot fathom life without them now. They have a really good sound, are comfortable, and they’re s...
3
|
I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Yay, Snow Day! Wish fulfilled! Extra time to study for my exams 🙌😄 ❄️
3
|

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Other

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life | Similar Worlds