I Love Handwritten Letters

I just mailed out 8 today... Lol - I might be a bit of a dork but there is something a handwritten letter gets across that an email just doesn't ...
3
|
As much as I am grateful for today's technology, I feel like everything in life has suddenly become fast paced. The days of writing beautifully hand written letters have sadly been forgotten and a part of me feels that the sentiment behind ...
13
|
My Dearest, As I lie here, the night comes tucking me away under its cloak. All around me is a bittersweet silence. I could drop a pin at this moment, only to hear its resounding echo haunting me. This is the moment I know loneliness. For two yea...
11
|
Does anyone write letters anymore? As in handwritten in pen, on paper, sealed in an envelope and stamped? Receiving a letter was like getting a small gift in my mailbox. Someone took the time out of his or her day to think of me, sit down, and craft ...
16
|
I miss writing and receiving handwritten letters. I wish more people still did this. There's just something nice about finding a letter in your mailbox, having the paper to hold, and looking at the words written by another. 🖊 📃 💌 📬
3
|
Please, who can say they do not? Who can say they are neither elated nor overwhelmed at the thought of opening that special envelope with the message crafted exclusively for you? Handwritten letters are an art. They are not simply words, or anagrams...
6
|
I had to have written at least 2 of these to every romantic interest I've had haha.... It's very meaningful to write a romantic, handwritten letter for someone you really care about. It shows that it came straight from the heart, and that y...
0
|
People who take the time to physically write me out a letter... Have a special place in my heart.
0
|
A Lost Art... I just got finished with a course on Epistolary Literature (letter-writing literature), and it really was the most interesting course I've taken. There's something about letters that's so much more ...
0
|

I Love Handwritten Letters

I Love Handwritten Letters | Similar Worlds