I Often Feel Like Depression Has Me Not That I Have Depression

It really has it's hold on me this time, and this time I am alone facing it... I haven't eaten in four days and have no want to. I haven't been hungry and just thinking about food has me feeling like I wanna throw up but there isn't anything to throw up. I can feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into this fog and this time I don't know if I will be able to walk out of it.
4
|
Are you on anything for it.
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] please talk to a doc before it gets too bad. Does it keep getting worse?
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] Every time it hits sometimes it is harder than before. I haven't had bad suicidal thoughts like I used to. I am scared that even those will come back
[@342481,KeKeNae] well get to a doc and get on something before those come back. And remember that it will take time for any medication to work so stick with it unless you have side effects you can't take. If you are worried about weight gain try one called bupropion. And of course monitor yourself after taking anything cause meds can make some people worse and that is not a side effect you want.
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
drink some water and nibble on something small, you'll feel better 😕
i've been there too, you've gotta do the little things

*squeezes you and gives you a hug whether you want it or not*
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] As long as you're eating a bite of something, your stomach shrinks and you have to ease back into it slowly. Smoothies/liquid foods good for that
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@365678,Outoforbits] Ive been forcing myself to drink water and even that is somewhat of a challenge. IDK why it is like this...
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] I'd go on AD's/SSRIs temporarily if it's this bad tbh, trust me it works and it's worth it. I put it off for years and when i finally went on them it changed my life.
I went off them eventually and years later i'm considering them now.
Until then you've just gotta keep the momentum going in the day, wake up brush ya teeth and shower and go from there, build it up day by day

Group Members Report Abuse

It really has it's hold on me this time, and ... | I Often Feel Like Depression Has Me Not That I Have Depression | Similar Worlds