I Like Intelligent People

but it's hard to find, except in the authentic reporters these days and some rare and almost invisible realists: WRITTEN (with my thanks 4 the lift) BY Frank Vyan Walton / Daily Kos July 29, 2019 "After the Mueller hearings this week, we’...
1
|
9
|
BRILLIANT, MUST SEE Too bad it will fall on conservative deaf ears who WORSHIP THE INVISIBLE AND HATE THE VISIBLE.
10
|
...who don't mind discussing religion and politics. Who will talk about ideas, and premises. Who are happy talking with a twenty three years old woman.
10
|
The company I work for is full of egg heads so I fit right in! The law is a very interesting field to work in, and the company gets quite involved in a range of legal issues.
2
|
By intelligent I mean people who can be objective, people who can take in new information and change their minds because they are not wedded to their ideas and perceptions of the world. Intelligence to me is being adaptive to change, open to other po...
12
|
I LOVE Intelligent people. What defines intelligence to me you say? an open mind, not being racist or sexist not having to resort to cheap or vulgar talk, progressive thoughts and values and a willingness to see all humans having their own needs and ...
6
|
What do you think is the most accurate way to measure intelligence? SAT scores, IQ test etc... I believe these tests are lacking in several key areas. Common sense, survival skills, emotional response and the ability to make decisions in emotionally ...
10
|
Anyone have anything to say? Please no eclipse or president crap 😁
5
|
We have been blessed by the capacity to learn, and this us a great strength for humankind. We need to curb population growth, promote the vegetarian lifestyle, and greatly enhance educational standards, and then mankind will step onto the next rung...
4
|
Bright is best!
11
|
I wish I was one of them. 🙏🏼
5
|
I have a good friend who is highly intelligent, she can talk about topics that most don't give much thought too. Yet, she lacks some good old fashion sense. I use to expect intelligence and sense go hand in hand, but it don't always.
7
|
Is it really a quote of some kind, an IQ? Or is it a measurement of empathy?
0
|
I am sapiosexual
18
|
How many people joined this group just to look intelligent ?
1
|
Okay, so when you get mad at a stranger and call them names or put them down this makes you superior, how?
5
|
It's not that I think they should agree with me on everything. Hell, most people don't. I just like to hang around people who are intelligent enough to be able to justify their beliefs in some rational way. I don't like it when I feel ...
2
|
This is one of my favourite pages, how true is this? I dont know much abt american politics but i kinda fear for America under trump
6
|
I do. But depends on what your perception of intelligence is. I USED to think geeky guys would make the best partner for me. Because they are really smart and I really like that. But that's not true. I found the hard way that they're actu...
7
|

I Like Intelligent People
Categories: Other

I Like Intelligent People | Similar Worlds