I Hate Rude People

I was at the bus today, and I heard these two strangers talking mad shit about me, in Spanish. They weren’t aware I spoke Spanish of course. I’m currently pregnant, I am 19 years old, and I am very aware that is a young age to be having a baby, but I...
8
|
ONE Word: retail. nuff said 🤷‍♀️
5
|
Oh please hurl insults at me while I'm trying to do my job. Darling you don't even phase me. I was raised by alcoholic bikers. Sit down,shut up and let this "nasty tranny" do their damn job in peace or you can get your damn beer s...
46-50
3
|
I didn't know what other group to add this too but anyway. My partner said something rude to me (I won't say what it was) but it was an attack...which surprised the hell out a me. after he said it, I didnt know what to say or do. he apologi...
2
|
Hate is a strong word and i dont hate anyone. I dislike rude people immensely, but I wouldn't wish harm upon them, and I would infact feel badly if harm came upon them, with that being said if you are going to come at me at least make it intelle...
3
|
I once had a job where I sent on my break, and I bought something to eat and a drink and promptly sat down in what I thought to be a vacant seat. It turned out to be the regular seat belonging to one of the women I worked with, who came up behind me ...
7
|
'If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen,' as the old saying goes. I have had jobs serving customers, I know some can be a little prickly but you still serve them with a smile, even if it's through gritted teeth. The g...
13
|
This place sure is full of butthurt,negative,rude borderline crazy and weird snowflakes,sw really nailed it on bringing them together.
2
|
It doesn't make you wiser 🤓 It doesn't make you cooler 😎 It doesn't make you tougher 🤠 It simply makes you an asshole 💩 That's your character flaw. My character flaw is - I do not suffer fools gladly. You may not agree wit...
3
|
why do some people work so hard to make other people feel sucky? 😒
19
|
I was ringing on front POS (register) today and this old man ordered a short coffee in a tall cup with 2 shots of espresso. The part that makes me mad is that when I was grabbing his cup he demanded it from me and then snatched the sharpie right out ...
1
|
My advice to others; don't bother asking for someone's picture online if you feel like you aren't going to like how they look, especially if you aren't going show your own face.This happened to me recently, and I just wanted to ge...
4
|
the draftsman in my department has revised the numbers on an excel table for 7 times in total, since last wednesday (today is wednesday again) and it is still wrong. my neighbour department has been asking me for the excel table for their work, no mo...
1
|
Say that to me without envy! I think it will be hard for them to say that to me☺
3
|
I was just talking to this guy and I told him about my dead brother who saved me from being hit by a car and he didn't react at all and he said he didn't care and saying he was sorry for my loss or whatever would bring his ass back to life!...
1
|
Could someone please kindly advise me how to deal with people who talk with bad manner? constant struggle.
2
|
Especially the immature ones. When someone goes as far to stop you doing the things that you enjoy or have an interest in because they have a problem with you, after they insulted you and refuse to speak about it like an adult. 😂 At least I am not pe...
4
|
I can't stand rude people at all. Yes, I know. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But there's a difference between expressing your opinion and being rude. Learn the difference.
C
8
|
Nope, no place for them in my life. I can't stand uncivilized people who would rather insult you than have a normal discussion with you. If you use insults as a way to express that you don't agree with something a person is saying then yo...
15
|
Haven't you been taught that if you have nothing nice to say....then just be quiet. :)
7
|

I Hate Rude People
Categories: Other

I Hate Rude People | Similar Worlds