I Love Free Stuff

Nothing wrong with applying for free things to have sent to your house. What website(s) do you use for applying for freebies?
0
|
Not at all. I rather take the long and rough path to earn it than getting it for free.
3
|
No love. I will rob you if you don't give them out for free!
0
|
I'm not sure if this is happening at every Walgreens but in my area they're giving out free glitter noses. I got 2 cause here they're always 5 bucks. Just letting everyone known the times now if you want some.
1
|
I used to come home from Venice Beach in Los Angeles every day with something free. I don't live in L.A. anymore, though.
1
|
Buy one get one free? I don't want 2 but it's free so go on then
5
|
My favorite find was a very large playhouse with a ladder for my kids.It had to be taken apart the walls and roof and reassembled but was well worth it.Painted in the color sage green which is the colors of my shutters and door of my house.It got man...
3
|
I mean who doesn't? I loved walking on campus and seeing booths of various companies giving every free stuff! Like hell yea I am going to take the free items you are handing out, gimmie gimmie! :P
2
|
I should be getting a free issue of BBC focus magazine soon (hopefully). Not automatically subscribed then have to unsubscribe like with some things. I do enter competitions but some things want me to sign up to a site and I have to be careful of t...
1
|
In my emails I receive many adds for free samples. Here is my suggestion... 1st you KNOW they sell your email, they sell your address and phone number too. So if a Free Sample looks too good to be true...it likely is!
2
|
Especially if its free beans
1
|
I never grew up with much and have more now than I used to before. As of such, it is always nice to obtain new things although I don't always necessarily need new things and often just content.
2
|
I responded to an online web to get a couple of free magazines for a long drive north. Let me tell you I have more magazines that have turned in to a never ending expiration. I receive new magazines every day. WWW.getitfree.com Magazines are comple...
1
|
I used to sneak into Costco and get free sample food from there. I usually take one of each (that I like) and eat it for dinner or lunch and then go hangout with my friends.
3
|
I love compliments ,but I see less n less now a days , damn shame🤔
5
|
I like to take what's plenty, but if it's free I don't care anymore, hahaha
0
|
fun fast FREE!!! https://i.getitfree.us/signup.html?sampleImage=ByMail&ad_content=ByMail
0
|

I Love Free Stuff
Categories: Hobbies

I Love Free Stuff | Similar Worlds