I Feel Like My Dreams Are Telling Me Something

Ever posted something online that you regret

Enough to delete it? I seem to be doing this more often lately. After I've posted a response, I start worrying...Maybe it's due to lack of sleep. 馃槓
SweetMae61-69, F Best Comment
Yes, I have. Not everyone shares my sense of humor.
[@10109,SweetMae] [c=004A59]Same. I posted a semi-comical response to someone the other day and she didn't get what I said [i]at all[/i] apparently and called me an incel from Reddit. ???? I almost fell over laughing. I've never been to Reddit in my life.[/c]

Every post 馃檪
Star1F
Yes but I didn't delete it, some people said nasty things but I still didn't delete it, it reminds me that people can be shitty everywhere
[@1006166,Star1] [c=004A59]True. I probably take criticism too much to heart.[/c]
Star1F
[@1217106,Vampyr] ignore the bad stuff, somebody will usually post something nice. I don't know these nasty people & nor would I want to, would you?
[@1006166,Star1] [c=004A59]No, you have a good point there.[/c]
NotJamieM46-50, M
All the time. Usually because I'm not sure it'll be interpreted as I meant it. And sometimes it isn't. 馃槀
NotJamieM46-50, M
[@1217106,Vampyr] sometimes people don't pick up on my sense of humor, or other nuances, in an electronic forum. You're not only not alone, but both of us together, aren't alone either, I'm sure.
[@570785,NotJamieM] [c=004A59]I'm sure social media is rife with misunderstandings.[/c]
NotJamieM46-50, M
[@1217106,Vampyr] if you ever see anything from me like that, assume I'm joking. If I'm actually attacking someone (which is very rare, if ever), there should be no doubt as to what's going on.
TheSunisout56-60, M
Now and then that happens to me馃槀
ravenhill41-45, MVIP
i mostly believe in what i post, honestly like.
[@1201332,ravenhill] [c=004A59]Only mostly? Yes, I think it's a good idea to mean what you say...[/c]
BananaBrownF
I used to erase things all the time. Now I leave my posts and replies up. If someone misunderstands, I will attempt to explain myself. If they argue or are rude, I simply ignore them. It gets exhausting trying not to offend anyone when you鈥檙e sincerely not trying to be offensive. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
BananaBrownF
[@1217106,Vampyr] It鈥檚 most likely that they are not even talking about you/your post. I鈥檝e read some things here that felt very much like a personal attack, but after taking the time needed to think it through, I realized it couldn鈥檛 possibly be about me. Worst case scenario, it is about you鈥 unless they鈥檙e your friend, what have you lost? Easier said than done, I know, but don鈥檛 let it get you down. There are plenty of people here who are worth talking to:)
BananaBrownF
[@1217106,Vampyr] If it鈥檚 really bothering you, I think you should ask them directly. Better to know what kind of friend they are now than to assume they are something they aren鈥檛.
Iamonfire66631-35, F
Yes it happened to me.
JustAmber36-40, F
smiler201256-60, M
{@vampy] yes my response to a question a long time ago upset somebody. i asked them if they where offended did they want me to delete it. i knew it was out of order so i just deleted any way out of courtesy
[@3749,smiler2012] [c=004A59]Good idea. I do that too if I believe I've offended someone or if I decide the attitude or tone of what I wrote isn't right.[/c]

Beliefs Dreams Health