I Love Films That Make Me Think About Life

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I especially love classic foreign films as well as modern foreign films from Iran and Turkey
11
|
I love movies that make me think about life like Sundance movies are really cool
0
|
Anyone out there love 90's movies! If you think about it they have some of the best films and especially films that are significant to that culture. Like if you think about it there clueless which was very significant to that generation but is ...
4
|
A good film is a good story. Good acting makes a movie perfect. But the main thing about a film is its story. Audience can forgive you for bad acting but they won't forgive you for bad story. Story is important as it captures the audience. Your ...
2
|
I love everything about films. I love acting, directing, editing. I love everything related to films. It has been my desire to become a movie director. I know it's a difficult task and needs enthusiasm but I am ready to accept these difficulties...
1
|
Company loyalty is everything. Might as well forget about your friends and your family. Your job becomes your mother and your father. Mess around too much and you end up in the grinder. Better watch your butt man!
3
|
There are so many! One I have recently watched again is called "The Lemon Trees".
1
|
The one which immediately comes to mind is Eye in the Sky. What would you do?
0
|
The Prince of Tides ❤
4
|
I let Peter Watkins' masterpiece play as i SWeep slowly and sparingly, .... hoping i might develop narcolepsy ....
0
|
PK is one of the best and deepest movies I've ever seen.
31
|
'Yes Man' made me think about life and I kind of relate to Jim Carrey in the beginning.
1
|
A nice little moment from a stoner comedy, since most of my stories are song oriented now, which is an awesome basis, here is that groovy tune in the background, get up and dance to it!! ...:)
3
|
Some films make me feel so inspired that I feel like I'm the character in it and ends up acting that way.but it usually lasts only for a week.I hate that
3
|
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Vanilla Sky, The Rapture (Mimi Rogers), Being John Malkovich, Phone Booth, Dances With Wolves, Shawshank Redemption, Love Story, Meet Joe Black, and to some extent, Dr. Strangelove Or How I Learned To Love The B...
2
|
Germany,1919. WW1 is over but the wounds are still open. What would you do if you know that revealing a secret will destroy the lives of those who care about you, but keeping it makes them happy? Do we have the ríght to tell the truth when it will ...
7
|
A woman fighting to prove the innocence of her son who has been accused of murder sounds certainly rather trivial. This is the plot of the Korean movie 'Mother' (2009). What makes this film special is the way a violent materialistic socie...
8
|
I'm watching It's a Wonderful Life right now it's making the frigid weather a bit more bearable.
3
|
In this film, nothing much happens but I love it precisely for its simplicity. Come to think of it, it is quite profound too, because of the many things it provokes me to think about.
1
|
Yesterday I watch Zulawski's 'The most important thing: love" again A feverish sordid film about a feverish sordid world where love is the only redemption.
2
|

A group for all those who see a movie they like, know why and really want to share and have others feel the same as they did, films that make you feel, happy, sad angry or pumped just share!
Categories: Movies and TV

I Love Films That Make Me Think About Life | Similar Worlds