I Love Life

Had an awesome day. Bought some orange camo pants and went out for ribs. Forgot all my worries
7
|
One of my first Christmas presents was a second hand tractor. Three wheels worked and the other the rubber was falling off. It may not seem like much, but to me it was amazing. My parents were divorced, I lived with my siblings and my mom and we ...
6
|
My husband is intelligent and he is wise. We respect people’s decisions in life and we mind our own businesses. He sets great examples for me. He always encourages me to understand why people are the way they are. He showed respect to everyone in l...
5
|
5
|
When your passion becomes a reality the universe becomes your playground. Opportunities are at every corner, accept them! Open your heart, mind and soul, let the light shine!!! My light is shining so bright, I just can't hide it!
4
|
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Please do not reply to any texts from me until the timing is right for you. Please do not reply if you are driving because your response is no where near as important as your safety and the safety of all those on the r...
0
|
Most of the time we think we don't deserve good in our life. We think we are not worth it. But for once, just for once, i decided not to think and let go. I decided to let go of the thought thati deserve nothing good but just enjoy the moment. ...
0
|

I Love Life
Categories: Health

I Love Life | Similar Worlds