I Am Lonely

Please someone who has read some of my stuff here... Why not come around if you are not owned by something or someone... Pretty please? I'm not too proud to "beg"...at least right this second.
100+
1
|
I am literally never alone yet always feel lonely. There's like a barrier between me and the rest of humanity. That is true even for those I love the most.
2
|
I'm tired. I haven't used this site in a long time, but here I am. Why? Because I'm lonely. Like really and truely lonely. I want a friend who truly knows me. I don't feel like anyone in my life does, I don't feel like anyo...
5
|
Feeling pretty down today. My husband has been bitching at me and about me non stop for weeks. It's obvious to everyone else but him that he doesn't like me or anything about me. It's hard for me because he and my kids are my entire li...
3
|
Sometimes the realisation of my loneliness hits me in the face harder than usual. When this happens my depression cranks to an eleven. I am currently going through one of those eleven periods.
5
|
I am lonely with nowhere to go. I lost my partner because of my lies, anxieties, fears, and insecurities; my friends are all busy, my family is broken apart, and the best I can do is go to where people often gather like the library, the mall, and th...
0
|
I hate not being at his house when it’s raining 😩
1
|
I'm feeling really lonely right now :( Everyone around me is always busy and when I finally do get to spend time with people, it doesn't always help me get over this feeling. I do see people regularly (e.g. at college) but it is not the kin...
7
|
I interact with people a lot. I work with people, go to college with them. Yet I still feel isolated. Maybe I'm not around the right people. In which case, who are the right people? Where can I find them? Are they as lonely as I am? Do they want...
2
|
Anyone down to talk? It'd be nice to meet new people :)
0
|
Have you ever been left out? Not a great feeling let me tell you. This has been maybe the 4th or 5th time (that I've known) that we have been left out. Why, is all I want to know.. do they not like me? Did I do something wrong? I don't ...
4
|
Long distance relationships suck 😔💔🛫
10
|
Another night, sitting in front of my tv, alone, unwanted, and unloved. Guess it's time to watch South Park til I pass out and retry tomorrow
11
|
I realized how lonely I was over summer, I thought going back to university would help. I tried going to a society/university club but I feel out of place because most of the students my age seem to be in fourth year whilst I am only in second year (...
6
|
Is it possible to be lonely even though you prefer being alone?
14
|
Feeling really alone tonight!
4
|
i keep getting ghosted by people and it makes me feel more alone then ever 😔
6
|
I opened up my world to a man whom I thought cared about me. I shared everything about myself. I told him about how most of my weekends are spent at home and about my strained relationship with my mom (who has kind of cut me out of her life). This is...
11
|
I’ve come to the realization that my sister is my only friend. I had friends as a teenager but I’ve distanced myself from them so much after graduation. They all moved on to bigger and better things. What happens when my sister goes away to college? ...
13
|
my bf of 6 years just moved 2 hours away for school and he is having the time of his life and is having so much fun and I want to be so happy for him and I am but I am here home so depressed and alone, haven't for 5 days except for a stupid bana...
9
|

I Am Lonely
Feeling alone, lonely or isolated? Welcome to a support group of people that truly understand.
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Am Lonely | Similar Worlds