I Am Lonely

Six-months of isolation is getting to me.Today has been high anxiety for me because of something, and being alone 24/7 is making it worse. I’m not sure I’ll still be sane in late 2021, if it takes that long for a vaccine. 😞
2
1 hr ago
|
I'm lonely at my house... I want go away... Would you like to expirience this condition?
14
|
I miss the old days on the internet, where there were good chatrooms and people were more friendly. It seems so different now. All of the good sites have shut down, and the only sites that remain are social media-based. I never used to have a hard ti...
5
|
I like solitude, I live alone and I like my privacy. Yet, I can't deny feeling lonely now and then... These are excerpts (edited for clarity) of an interesting article by Jill Lepore (who quotes Vivek Murthy, John Cacioppo and others): "The...
4
|
I feel lonely. I was transferred to new workstation in December last. Ever since I came here I feel lonely. I am even realizing am single now. Which has never been an issue in my life.
7
|
:,))))))))))))))
5
|
The isolation is starting to get to me. It was lonely enough in winter, but at least I had people, schoolchildren, traffic, and the hustle and bustle of daily life going on outside my window, and the hope of spring, and getting out again. Now the sch...
8
|
Tonight I am sitting here feeling numb, Is it possible to not feel able to be around people but still feel alone?
7
|
I miss my wife. Cancer took her from me a couple years ago. The loneliness is crippling at times. I miss having someone to talk to, someone to kiss after I get home from work. There's a lot I miss. What hurts the most is knowing how much life I ...
14
|
Another lonely day in my life. Its almost as if I cant connect with anyone.
4
|
A note to a self like mine:- The solution can only be you and not anybody else. When you're not lonely in your own company is when other people would like to be in your company as well. Everybody wants to be just intimate with at least one pers...
3
|
There was nothing unusual about the grade 10 classroom of the bilingual German - English high school located in the middle of the city. Vibrating atmosphere compounds secrets, wishes and competitions between the 15 year olds girls and boys, hating an...
3
|
According to this report, loneliness is worse for your health than smoking 15 cigarettes a day or being obese, if it lasts longer than 2-weeks. I’ve been lonely for years, and sometimes the pain of loneliness made my chest ache so bad that I thought ...
16
|
Sometimes I just feel so lonely, even just a random stranger saying hey is enough to get through it, or like today just writing with a bot, as long as I get a reply I get happy.
7
|
I’m on my break with my work from home job and I feel an overwhelming sense of loneliness. It hits me too often.
7
|
I am a sad and lonely old man. Not physically, but definitely emotionally and psychologically. Just thought I’d save someone else the trouble of saying it.
3
|
I ache for you.  For the subtle glances and knowing smile. For the light touches as we pass each other. For the way your arms embrace me and you nuzzle into my hair. I miss you. The moments sitting next to each other holding hands. The moments when ...
9
|
My loneliness hits me hard when I come home to an empty house. There is never anyone here to talk to. Why the loneliness?
5
|
Anyone else feel like marriage has been the loneliest time of their life? We have 4 incredible kids at home so I don’t feel like leaving is an option right now, but I miss feeling important to someone. Tomorrow is our 9 year anniversary and he doesn’...
8
|
I don’t think I have friends to really rely and trust anymore. Thought we had a stronger bond than that but ok. It doesn’t bother me but I’m quite lonely on top of being depressed. Maybe I do need to go back to my therapist. Can’t afford it tho. I...
2
|

I Am Lonely
Feeling alone, lonely or isolated? Welcome to a support group of people that truly understand.
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Am Lonely | Similar Worlds