I Am Scared

I’m scared about my interview today.

I apparently passed the phone interview, hence the in person. But I know I sound like a bumbling idiot and I did on the phone 😤 I need this job because my current one makes me miserable. I do this every interview.

I don’t think I will ever gain speaking skills.

If I don’t get this job, I’m faking my death and running away. The last two weeks of my life have been hell because of my current job 😭

somedude15 · 22-25, M
Just apply to as many places as possible, even if you keep fucking them up the recruiters likely won't remember you and you'll get enough practice. Eventually you'll get one of them
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
[@595086,somedude15] I live in the middle of no where. There are only like less than 15 places hiring within a 45 minute drive 😭 I’m trying tho, they will NEVER crush my spirits. I am determined to get away from my coworkers.
somedude15 · 22-25, M
[@436099,ElSenordeLosCielos] you got this!! 💪
What's the new job all about? And what skills you think you lack?
[@436099,ElSenordeLosCielos] ok then retail is face to face customer interaction..how did that go?
Or the grocery check out customer service?
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
[@1098989,Donotfolowme] i work overnight stocking at the grocery store. The store is closed. At Target, I had no issues with customers. My issue is talking during an interview because I’m eager to impress. I don’t care enough about the customers to want to impress them lol
[@436099,ElSenordeLosCielos] oh dear
scooogy · 26-30, M
Wishing you all luck of this world! :3

I Am Scared
Health Phobias