I Battle Depression

There is nothing more terrifying than battling with your own mind every single day....
3
22 hrs ago
|
When I finally escape the prison I've created inside myself I realise what I've missed. Time slips away so quickly, its absolute insanity. One moment I'm celebrating a holiday the next I'm waking up and months have passed. Not kno...
0
1 day ago
|
honestly I have tried so hard for so many years to stay positive and not fall back down the rabbit hole. But its been so hard lately. I really want to cut myself even though I know I shouldn't. I feel like what little I had is slipping through ...
5
|
I feel so embarrassed.I went to work yesterday and a co worker ask how I was feeling I usually lie saying I'm fine. But yesterday was different. I didnt answer at first but my voice started getting choked up and I tried to say ok but I ended up ...
6
|
I'm going to try to tell my story the best i can. I cannot honestly remember when it started. I'm 33 now. My earliest consistent memories peak at about 8 or 9. But then I can remember feeling like shit. I didn't know how to communicate...
4
|
Craziest thing happened: I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better
8
|
...whenever I have a good few months and I think I’ve gotten over the worst of my depression it silently returns... This isn’t a battle I asked to fight and I’m so tired... I’m tired of knowing it’s always coming back...
6
|
People think depression is sadness. People think depression is crying. Some even believe its dressing in all black. But people are wrong. depression is the constant feeling of being numb, being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in ...
11
|
10
|
I often times say I’m okay even when I’m not...
1
|
I FEEL UGLY I’m a 15 year old female. In half of my lifetime I have suffered from depression, I thought I finally escaped it- but I didn’t. I don’t want to open up to my family about this, but I do want someone to talk to. I feel like no one underst...
0
|
Most people don't know REAL depression. They say they are depressed when feeling a bit low or down. And that is UTTER fuking b*LLs8it. Depressed is sleeping for 20 hours. Depressed is not seeing any future whatsoever. Depressed is not ev...
3
|
It has been a bad day. I woke up hurting and ended up cutting myself this morning. I still struggled to get through the day. I’ve been in this numb haze yet feeling on the verge of tears all day, but was unable to cry at all. Now I am completely nu...
0
|
Not sure how to begin this honestly. Lately it feels like I'm always just two steps away from an emotional break down. It's made me think of myself as pathetic. The medication isn't working the way it use to. Before it kept me level no...
4
|
Today I was accepted into the clinical portion of my program. Only 60 students are accepted each year. I should be so happy and excited like my other classmates, but I’m just not. I just feel so sad, I don’t even know if I WANT to do this program any...
4
|
After showing my feelings to the max I can actually sleep y’all help a lot and idk if it’s weird to get that out but I’m finally happy now
5
|
I wouldn't be one to normally post something like this but people need to know what it's like and that no matter what you're not alone no matter how much it feels like you are. The only reason how I can explain it is because I suffer f...
4
|
6
|
You started off small, maybe something I passed along as being down in the dumps, but slowly you got comfortable with our relationship. You started taking control and making a home out of me. You forced your friendship on me, taking advantage of me, ...
3
|
I’ll never be good enough, I’ll never say the right things so what’s the point in trying or even continuing 😣
5
|

I Battle Depression
If you're looking for depression support, meet a group of friendly people fighting depression and the feeling of being depressed.
Categories: Depression, Health

I Battle Depression | Similar Worlds