I Battle Depression

Why am I the way I am?
1
|
New stressors have made recovery quite challenging. I’m constantly trying to remember the coping techniques that I’ve learned, but there are times I get swept away by the flood of negative emotions. Bright side is, I’ve not had suicidal thoughts thr...
1
|
I battle, but I can feel my strength waning.
2
|
Another day with bad luck. Was driving the roads were partly snowed and partly not. I was at apart were they were not covered with snow. A truck quickly stopped ahead of me to slow down. I used my brakes. There was room inbetween me and truck. I keep...
0
|
Everyone always expects us to be okay, and say that we’re fine when asked, regardless of whether it is true or not. I was never taught how to be okay with admitting that I’m not just fine. So I’m, fine, to others. I deal with it, and ignore it for...
10
|
I’ve been spiraling. I’ve been angry. I’ve been bitter. I feel like I’m a walking emotional timebomb. I’m not sure if this is a withdrawal symptom (it’s been a month since they started to wean me off my medication), or it’s just me, slowly breaking...
4
|
I was hoping that someone would notice how broken I am... how I needed help... no one, no one notices. Maybe, I am really good at hiding it... covering it up. I am broken. I am drowning with all the pain I've caused myself to feel. Noone know...
4
|
It seems as if my cries for help fall of deaf ears. I'm ready for this hell to finally be over!
1
|
Right now im stuck in my head and i feel really lonely and sad but im ok , i just feel like im looked passed by my family because of my depression . Somedays i cant get out of bed , somedays i feel lost in a maze of confusion . I just wish i could f...
6
|
They’re weaning me off my antidepressants, because I’ve made so much progress. It’s scary, like riding a bike without training wheels for the first time.
3
|
No one sees that I am in a desperate cry for help. I was crying and lately, my chest aches and it is so difficult to breathe. I have so many frustrations inside that also made me have so much anger. I am scared that one of these days , I'll jus...
4
|
I have been sick most of this week, and as I'm recovering, I'm realizing that my creative drive is dead. Creating illustrations was one of my escapes. I've always enjoyed making art, because it has made me feel as if I had some kind of...
6
|
People with depressive episodes often behave as if shut down, or in a robotic state. The bit nobody thinks about is personal hygiene. Seems like a no-brainer, common sense, simple etiquette, etc. but to someone going through a severe depressive episo...
5
|
I cried 2 times today and I don't know why.
0
|
That moment you feel depression kicking in Depression.: hi! It’s been awhile. Perfect month to get started to focus on your failures and regrets. Me: dang it! Here you go coming out of no where uninvited...happy thoughts...good job, growing credit,...
1
|
If only, just a little love. Can’t I have it? I want to believe that I am so strong. That even if no body ever support, say a little encouragement, or is there to pick up the broken pieces of my heart I can just suck it up and move on. But I am he...
1
|
I miss my old job. I miss going to work feeling okay—feeling like I have a place. Sometimes, it gets awkward but overall I didn’t feel depress. The workload was super manageable and I like where I was. The people I met there and the role I had played...
2
|
Sometimes, I take a seat outside during sunsets. I take a moment to feel nothing and let all my muscles relax. Forget about the world for a few seconds and watch the colors bleed across the sky. Take a drag from a cigarette and snuff it out under my ...
4
|
I have depression for 18 years and am pregnant now. I thought I would be okay with it but now I don’t think I can be a mother. I regret of being pregnant. I feel like dying when I woke up in the morning. Can’t work, avoid seeing people and can’t do a...
2
|
9
|

I Battle Depression
If you're looking for depression support, meet a group of friendly people fighting depression and the feeling of being depressed.
Categories: Depression, Health

I Battle Depression | Similar Worlds