I Battle Depression

Yes and it doesnt get easier as I get older.
3
|
When I craft, I feel I'm at peace. I'm in a calm place inside my head, even daring to look forward. And it is this assurance, that I'm still capable of doing something beautiful, that I pass the hours without feeling stupid or useless...
12
|
I'm so broken that I can feel it. I mean, physically feel it. This is so much more than being sad now. This is affecting my whole body.
8
|
Tonight, The sadness starts attacking again and I have no idea how to resist. :((
0
|
I don't know if writing this will benefit me in any way but in case it does I am going to. Most of this probably won't even make sense but whatever. I don't know what changed (I never do) or why but I am no longer depressed (for now). ...
22
|
Feel like I should talk about this a bit because many people don't seem to understand how to deal with someone who is depressed. Initially you get people suggesting you get out more, hang out with friends, get a change of scenery. This usually e...
8
|
Even if you love someone dearly & you assume they should love you by default, you can not force them to love you. Nor do you have the right to penalise them for not loving you & not treating you how you treat them. Everyone is entitled to cho...
5
|
I think a mental breakdown is coming on. I can feel myself slipping into my mind already. And three of my personalities have already been coming out regularly. This will be a long weekend ....
2
|
Why do I hate myself so much😓
2
|
There is nothing more terrifying than battling with your own mind every single day....
3
|
I feel so embarrassed.I went to work yesterday and a co worker ask how I was feeling I usually lie saying I'm fine. But yesterday was different. I didnt answer at first but my voice started getting choked up and I tried to say ok but I ended up ...
7
|
I'm going to try to tell my story the best i can. I cannot honestly remember when it started. I'm 33 now. My earliest consistent memories peak at about 8 or 9. But then I can remember feeling like shit. I didn't know how to communicate...
4
|
Craziest thing happened: I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better
8
|
...whenever I have a good few months and I think I’ve gotten over the worst of my depression it silently returns... This isn’t a battle I asked to fight and I’m so tired... I’m tired of knowing it’s always coming back...
6
|
People think depression is sadness. People think depression is crying. Some even believe its dressing in all black. But people are wrong. depression is the constant feeling of being numb, being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in ...
11
|
10
|
I often times say I’m okay even when I’m not...
1
|
I FEEL UGLY I’m a 15 year old female. In half of my lifetime I have suffered from depression, I thought I finally escaped it- but I didn’t. I don’t want to open up to my family about this, but I do want someone to talk to. I feel like no one underst...
0
|
Most people don't know REAL depression. They say they are depressed when feeling a bit low or down. And that is UTTER fuking b*LLs8it. Depressed is sleeping for 20 hours. Depressed is not seeing any future whatsoever. Depressed is not ev...
3
|
It has been a bad day. I woke up hurting and ended up cutting myself this morning. I still struggled to get through the day. I’ve been in this numb haze yet feeling on the verge of tears all day, but was unable to cry at all. Now I am completely nu...
0
|

I Battle Depression
If you're looking for depression support, meet a group of friendly people fighting depression and the feeling of being depressed.
Categories: Depression, Health

I Battle Depression | Similar Worlds