I Battle Depression

Inner Struggles
15
|
I Battle Depression
I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately, pretty much every day. I've dealt with this so long, since I was a little girl, I'm starting to go numb from it, like it's just a part of me now. I remember when I was 6 praying to Go...
5
|
I Battle Depression
Somehow it's like I'm using this place as my diary and only use it when necessary. Last week Tuesday I stopped taking antidepressants for 4 weeks straight. Somehow it's like it got worse- the depression. I've been crying si...
2
|
I Battle Depression
Might fxck around and develop an addiction
1
|
I Battle Depression
I was sharing something with a friend in the UK that happened one night a few weeks ago... I was coming out of the 24 hour Walmart.. It was 1 am in the morning.. I like to shop when there is less people ... The security guard offered to walk me t...
12
|
I Battle Depression
Is it wrong to want to feel like a good person who's worthy? I tried for years to love myself but people keep punching me down. I'm so scared I'm staying in a relationship that'll end me. I feel like I can't say or do anythi...
3
|
I Battle Depression
Some times actually most times i just feel like fading away from existence. Life is just a cruel cycle. You dont ask to be born but must face the music.
1
|
I Battle Depression
Commercials be like ( •_•)>
7
|
I Battle Depression
This week has been really hard for me. I’m lacking the motivation I had just two weeks ago. And that’s the thing with me, I can go weeks feeling fine, feeling better than I’ve ever felt before, and then out of nowhere I fall into an endless cycle of ...
5
|
I Battle Depression
(ง’̀-‘́)ง Showed this b i t c h my set
9
|
I Battle Depression
Hey guys. If anyone needs to vent and just needs an ear to listen, I'm here for you ❤️
7
|
I Battle Depression
Why am I the way I am?
1
|
I Battle Depression
New stressors have made recovery quite challenging. I’m constantly trying to remember the coping techniques that I’ve learned, but there are times I get swept away by the flood of negative emotions. Bright side is, I’ve not had suicidal thoughts thr...
1
|
I Battle Depression
I battle, but I can feel my strength waning.
2
|
I Battle Depression
Another day with bad luck. Was driving the roads were partly snowed and partly not. I was at apart were they were not covered with snow. A truck quickly stopped ahead of me to slow down. I used my brakes. There was room inbetween me and truck. I keep...
0
|
I Battle Depression
Everyone always expects us to be okay, and say that we’re fine when asked, regardless of whether it is true or not. I was never taught how to be okay with admitting that I’m not just fine. So I’m, fine, to others. I deal with it, and ignore it for...
10
|
I Battle Depression
I’ve been spiraling. I’ve been angry. I’ve been bitter. I feel like I’m a walking emotional timebomb. I’m not sure if this is a withdrawal symptom (it’s been a month since they started to wean me off my medication), or it’s just me, slowly breaking...
4
|
I Battle Depression
I was hoping that someone would notice how broken I am... how I needed help... no one, no one notices. Maybe, I am really good at hiding it... covering it up. I am broken. I am drowning with all the pain I've caused myself to feel. Noone know...
4
|
I Battle Depression
It seems as if my cries for help fall of deaf ears. I'm ready for this hell to finally be over!
1
|
I Battle Depression
Right now im stuck in my head and i feel really lonely and sad but im ok , i just feel like im looked passed by my family because of my depression . Somedays i cant get out of bed , somedays i feel lost in a maze of confusion . I just wish i could f...
6
|

I Battle Depression
If you're looking for depression support, meet a group of friendly people fighting depression and the feeling of being depressed.
Depression Health

I Battle Depression | Similar Worlds