Email or Username

I Am Lost, I Am Lost In My Mind, My Emotions, My Feelings

Well more compelling evidence that my friend has passed away.... yet nobody is looking for him that are not family or friends of his. The cops only looked for 3 days.... Guess it's up to us.... We just want him home... but it really doesn't look like any of us are going to be happy with the scene we find..... 馃挃
|
HoMi16318-21, M
I wish I was in his place
Kimmyvivi22-25, F
[@566054,HoMi163] nobody should. His family's hearts are breaking, and his friends
HoMi16318-21, M
[@588165,Kimmyvivi] don't have friends and broken family
Stigmata1M
I'm sorry, prayers. Hopefully he returns safe.. just thinking positive.馃尮
Kimmyvivi22-25, F
The worst part is he's in the river by the sounds of it meaning it's going to probably be next season at this point before we find him
Stigmata1M
[@588165,Kimmyvivi] oh no..馃檨
Kimmyvivi22-25, F
Yea
HeyITHAPPENS22-25, M
Thank you heavenly father for all the happiness and everything this man had brought to other people's lives. Regardless of any and all things this man has done. We thank you for his presence and the times he was here. I may not have known him but I appreciate all the good he was able to do on this earth. It doesn't matter what anybody thinks. Thank you for his presence, the effect he had on others and all the people he brought happiness to. Amen.
Kimmyvivi22-25, F
[@558497,HeyITHAPPENS] thank you you literally just made me cry
HeyITHAPPENS22-25, M
You don't need to thank me. Just don't let any memory be lost or forgotten of all the good that came from this gentleman. He deserves all the respect we can give him. I am so sorry for your loss and I pray to god that you overcome and give and show the respect where it's due. [@588165,Kimmyvivi]
Kimmyvivi22-25, F
Most of our memories involve the water and idk if I can even get back in... We think he's in the river...

Well more compelling evidence that my friend has p... | I Am Lost, I Am Lost In My Mind, My Emotions, My Feelings | Similar Worlds