I just sent my ex boyfriend a voice note advising him on the best places to find antique engagement rings so he can go propose to my lookalike.

Here's hoping he gets the girl!
EuphoricTurtle36-40, M
If he needs wedding rings, tell him that I was meant to be the best man at a wedding. I bought the wedding rings and then a week before the wedding I get a call from my friend telling me she ran away.....to another country.

I figure they're cursed so there is the potential to doom any relationship if you're interested in that. 馃槈
[@17323,EuphoricTurtle] I don't know as I'll mention that. Maybe if he marries someone else he'll stop looking at me like a lost puppy every time he see me. 馃槵

I also want him to be happy. It's nice when people are happy.
Wanna get drunk?
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] let's go to the beach instead. 馃榿 We could bring beer if you want.
[@453451,SevenTierCrazyCake] we can stay there a while.. I just got a camper to do-up 馃暫馃槑鉁傦笍
[image deleted]
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] Love iiiit!
ClassifiedM
Do you hate your lookalike that much? 馃ズ
[@444927,Classified] Aawwww! 馃槀 Bless 'er.
Captainjackass26-30, M
He鈥檚 just trying to clone you. All he needs is your spit and the clone can be made.

I Need To Find The Balance