I Want To Be Special To Someone

I think I've concluded that I'm happy simply being special to myself. Don't get me wrong, it's very nice to be special to another person. However, people come and go. They die, move, abandon you, or simply fade away for whatever i...
3
|
Get into a relationship with a guy who knows what healthy love is And then feel like I love too much and it's all wrong Then it starts feeling like I'm just putting him on a pedAstal all the time And he does not treat me the same way back...
7
|
I would love to be for once the center of someone's attention. I am always given and for once want to receive. To be someone's partner, where they share their day. We don't need to fix each other's problems. Just hugs and kisses a...
33
|
I want to feel like everyday I am chosen, I am chosen to be the one he wants to spend his life with. I want to see how I affect him, the way he speaks and his attitude. I want to memorize habits and fidgets special to him. I want us to be one, I want...
11
|
not anymore... now that i was left behind by my family and most of my friends, i realized i just need myself and nothing more.
1
|
Good Morning , coffee is on !
4
|
I will be. I plan on it. I just need to get myself together, and get well first. Then I can finally be happy. I have been dying to experience it.
5
|
isn't this what everybody wants? i know i do.
5
|
Before you ask for a kick ass girl, be everything she deserves.
0
|
Don't you ever wonder if you're special to someone on here? That if you leave they're going to miss you? Or if they 'stalk' you everyday just to know you a little more? What if they just smile when they see you online? Or if...
0
|

I Want To Be Special To Someone
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support from

I Want To Be Special To Someone (Page 2) | Similar Worlds