I Want To Be Special To Someone

You’re special to me 🌚
0
|
I want to be special, but to my heavenly father and his son Jesus. I know he finds us all special but by that I mean I want to be set apart in significant ways. I want to be used for his will in big ways just like he used mary who birthed jesus, or m...
6
|
We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because I am myself is wrong in some way, and I se...
5
|
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
6
|
I was pretty special to my dog, Ruby. And she was super special to me. And then she died and took a big part of my soul with her.
6
|
It'd be nice to be special to someone. I don't think I was really anyone's "significant other" in all realness. No one took me seriously. Or my love. Now, all I long for is someone to look at me with happiness and dependabili...
5
|
Hi I'm Tatiana and just new here want to meet someone special and serious if possible though
8
|
I believe that ship has sailed. By this point, most people my age have their friendship circle locked, if you're not at least on the verge of being part of it, it's not going to happen. So I believe I'll never be special, or even close...
2
|
I can say that I had it for real once. Everything you read about soul mates or otherwise happened. Both of our worlds included constant thought of each other and I was special. And she was to me. I screwed up. Not her. Wish I had not and have regrett...
3
|
I once had what I thought was love. I wonder if I could ever get that back, have it be true love and last forever. I recently have developed these longing desires to be with someone who loves me unconditionally and stop lingering in my past of the w...
5
|
I want that someone to be me. And I'm working on it.
2
|
I had this video in another post but I want to share it so much and I feel the song really expresses this group, so may I be forgiven.
3
|
I can't promise you the moon and the stars... But I can promise you that I'll stand under them with you forever.
3
|
For once I want someone to feel lucky they have me. Someone who puts in the effort and is afraid of losing me. Wishful thinking..
15
|
Guess I'm just his "best friend" when if comes to him talking to girls online. And I thought we were getting better and trust was being built. If the people he talks to doesn't even know who I am, then what's the point. If he...
4
|
how can I want something ive never had ? how can I miss someone ive never known ? how can I feel something ive never touched ? how can I dream of someone ive never met ? I'm not sure but I do know I want to feel "loved" I wanna kn...
2
|
I want to be the reason why someone smiles
12
|
So. I'm 32 and I've never had a serious boyfriend. I have never been in a relationship that has lasted past 3 months. My friend and *housemate found ourselves to be kindred spirits as she seemed to have the same unfortunate dating luck. H...
2
|
11
|
>>This is presented for special someone who entered my life when I needed it the most.<< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This goes out to someone special in my heart.. I have...
18-21
5
|

I Want To Be Special To Someone
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support from

I Want To Be Special To Someone | Similar Worlds