I Struggle With My Body Image
Invisible · 22-25, M
I don't know how to confidence, so kudos to you
Livingwell · 56-60, M
I'm proud of you. 🤗 Really tough to discover these things by ourselves.
WoodyAq · M
That sounds familiar. Loving yourself for what you are, rather than hating yourself for what you perceive yourself not to be (mirrors lie) is really tough.

I think it must be a better way to live, though.
Franky · 41-45, M
Excellent... The road to discovering that other peoples opinion of you is not importan,t is long, but worth the journey. What is important is your own opinion of yourself.. Be your own judge and conscience ..
And that will shine from you, making you a beacon of light among the sheep...
Take care of yourself 🤗

I'm giving up on exercise right now 😭
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
I used to go to the gym religiously for a few years, got a bit too ambitious one day, tore something, boy did it hurt for about 6 months. I just walk now. About 2 miles, every day or other day and do some light lifting at home.

I understand where you are coming from. Weight has been an issue most of my life and I know how it can undermine your confidence. Glad you are getting back on the horse and I hope you will always love yourself for who you are. :)
painpuppy · 51-55, M
Good story, confidence is about balance and measuring your self by the standards you set for your self. But knowing you own strengths and weaknesses.
ragingfire · 31-35, M
Just stick to a consistent schedule and the calorie in vs calorie out formula. You'll reach your goal definitely.

I Struggle With My Body Image
Health Image and Weight