I Am Lost In Life

not a lot is keeping me from running away right now i swear i am so tired of having to answer when people ask what my plan is, as if i know the answer to that.
2
|
I've heard people say that if you want to move past an addiction you have to cut out those who enable you. I guess it's easier said than done. When I sit back and think about it there were several people who practically fed me drugs. My ex ...
1
|
I don't think college will ever suit me. I have this gut feeling that I am wasting my time and money there. I want to drop out but I don't know if my parents will approve. I am willing to pack up my bags and go out into the world on my own....
4
|
My outlook on life changes every single day, and that might not seem like a big deal but it's borderline life crippling. I'm 30 years old with no college degree and make more money bartending in Vail Colorado working 30 hours a week than th...
2
|
I'm tired, sick of societies pressures and expectations. Forcing a fake smile to fit in. Try to conversate, but can't stay focused, and people think im ignorant and lazy, it has reached that point.
3
|
Everything's been kind of foggy lately, I rarely pay attention to anything anymore. Like a friend is talking to me and I'm just looking at them nodding over and over till they finish, it's keeps getting harder to focus on the subject...
22-25
3
|
"I want to go someplace where there's nothing left." "...there's no such place" "But I don't want to be here anymore" "...will you go somewhere with me, far away from here?"
1
|
I don't really know where I am at the moment....emotionally that is, I know that when I go to the Gym or listen to music I am somewhat happy but if I don't then I just feel lonely and pointless....I guess I am just stuck in a pit of despair...
3
|
3
|
*looks to left then the right* Where did you go? -he left- No he didn't -don't lie to yourself T- Shut up we will come home.. -you don't know that- Yes i do.. -for all you know, he is dead- SHUT UP LIBBY!! -look at you your lost in ...
0
|
Going through a lot right now, and well there are days in which I don't know what to do, kind of like today. I currently work 2 jobs, I go to school full time, this is my final semester and I am suppose to be working on a final project that I ha...
0
|
I gaze upon the verdant fields that mark my life, Lush hues to most...but gray to me. The shadows long begin to creep, Darkening my trail...blotting me. My compass failed, my heart is lost, I shiver against the chill tonight, I see the smiles of the...
0
|
Can anyone show me the way out, please? Because right now I feel so f**king lost...
0
|
I'm not sure where my life is going... Nowhere at the moment I suppose. If you've got any suggestions or opportunities let me know. I don't feel like I want anything in life and it stops me from doing anything every single day.
0
|
Out Of The Frying Pan and Into The Fire: I though I felt lost before, while we were dating. I thought that it would change once we were apart. That is how I convinced myself to let you go despite my overwhelming love for you. I was wrong. If anythin...
0
|
Beginning Of The End?... I have had serious problems with loneliness since my late adolescence...I have spent much of my life friendless and with virtually no social network. I have no family apart from my mother...I had a half...
0
|
I Just Miss Him.... I'm lost in this world of confusion. Where men throw muck of hatred and negativity around like wild twisters. Where quailty decreases and quantity increases. I am lost in this world. And I miss him. I m...
0
|
Life Has Reseved Me A Spot...... In my present life, I feel like the mass hurricane of all these sudden changes and experiences has captured me. I feel as if I've gotten lost in the ocean. I feel trapped. But refreshingly ...
0
|

I Am Lost In Life
Categories: Other

I Am Lost In Life | Similar Worlds