I Am So Alone

I Am So Alone
It's a magical feeling ain't it? Alone in our thoughts are the most dangerous times we live in. Sometimes we believe we are alone in choice but really we end up in denial. We yearn for it and when we get our daily dose we don't want to...
+ 1 0 replies 4 views Feb 9, 2019 |
I Am So Alone
UGH i feel so lonely man im 16 from Boston Im a TBDL that just wants to be cuddled so badly and want someone near me to love and hold me to tell me all is going to bee ok im bi as well but still i feel so lost friends say that they're helping th...
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Jul 2, 2016 |
I Am So Alone
I grew up but I never matured, my life lacked the love & compassion so essential to one's developement. So I'm here, broken, and I barely know it, only by seeing the life in other's eyes do I know that something is missing, somet...
+ 0 29 replies 0 views Mar 6, 2016 |
I Am So Alone
yes i'm so alone..at first I was damn frustrated for this..but now i'm getting used to with this..i started liking to be alone..it's weird though...but nothing to do..i've to be like this.. can someone tell me how can I recover my...
+ 0 0 replies 3 views Jan 9, 2015 |

I Am So Alone
Feeling alone, lonely or isolated? This group immediately lets you know you're not- you have at least one thing in common with us!
Health Loneliness