I Need to Lose Weight

I Need to Lose Weight
I can barely get out of bed anymore on the days I don't have work. Just lying in bed and looking at memes on reddit. My joints just all hurt, especially in my legs, and its worse on days like today when the humidity is high. I don't know ho...
I Need to Lose Weight
I have been walking since the spring and still am not close to my goal weight loss. I watch my calorie intake stay hydrated to stay healthy. I joined curves but with my schedule I never had time to go on a regular basis. What does everyone do fo...
+ 6 18 replies 42 views Aug 13, 2017 |
I Need to Lose Weight
Motivation is so hard to hold onto...I used to workout and drink water everyday but I started volunteering and I can't workout because I can't find the time to. I hate my time management skills...😭
+ 3 0 replies 1 views Jul 18, 2017 |
I Need to Lose Weight
Am disappointed with myself, am in my 3rd trimester and gained so much weight... for the first time in my life am a size L... My last pregnancy I only reached medium and lost it so fast back to my size 0 ... But this time it just made me feel so h...
+ 5 9 replies 34 views Jul 14, 2017 |
I Need to Lose Weight
I have no problem loosing weight when i'm motivated to do so. After managing to reach my goal of 160lbs last summer I had a brief mental breakdown and put on about 100lbs as way to punish myself. I lost 70lbs in approximately a month and a half ...
+ 1 1 reply 9 views Jun 11, 2016 |

I Need to Lose Weight
Health Image and Weight