I Think Age Is Only A Number

I am someone who has a very young personality, i can be serious when need be, but mostly i just like being silly and having fun. Most people think i'm younger because of my personality. I don't mind it though.....

the most important part about meeting someone is if you have a certain chemistry. If you can get along together, then who cares about age!
3
|
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
The big issue about that sort of thing is power imbalance. And what's more important is experience.
It's just that typically age [b]x[/b]=experience [b]x[/b]

but I guess if you're less experienced for your age, you can be considered "young for your age"
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
@Crazycoral84: that's just different personalities types. It doesn't actually affect power balance.

I would say that it's fine as long as both know what they want, but tbh most young people simply don't have enough life experience to truly know that.
Of course, there are some that just had to grow up fast for whatever reason
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
@AwakeAndDreaming: You'd be surprised how many older people have limited life experience too.
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
@LucyFuhr: yes I believe I mentioned that possibility
wintziee · F
We're opposites :o
Crazycoral84 · 31-35, M
@MsFuzzWuzzOreoCat: I don't really think there is a really ordinary way of living though. As long as you stay yourself, that's the important part. I'm the type who's very energetic and acting all happy most of the time. And i'm also the most social person though. It's good to see there is a site like this again, used to be a good place to be yourself.
wintziee · F
Well what I meant by that is the stereotypical way of living. For example: teenagers my age are expected to be rebellious and party and go out a lot and be loud etc etc. That's what most people see teenagers as, but I'm not. I'm basically the opposite of those three really. I hope that makes sense, but yeah that's what I mean by ordinary. I know everyone has their own story and what not, but I get your point
Crazycoral84 · 31-35, M
@MsFuzzWuzzOreoCat: then i really wasn't a teenager when i was that age. I was a very introvert person. Maybe that's why i am the way i am now, because of things i missed out. Or i just found the right people to be with. Because that's also an important thing, the people around you. But are you content with how you are?

I Think Age Is Only A Number
Categories: Aging, Health

I am someone who has a very young personality, i c... | I Think Age Is Only A Number | Similar Worlds