I Think Age Is Only A Number

My fiancé is coming back in June 😍😀💕
7
|
Well it appears I have reached my 55th year. The last year to remain in the current age category here on S.W. AARP will be sending me even more junk mail to join their ranks.
2
|
Omg no!!! Age matters. Did any of you watch the Bachelor tonight? Bekah finally told us how old she is. 22. Yup, 22 years old. And Arie (remember him?) is 36. Yup, 14 years older than her. So when she revealed her age, he realized how sil...
15
|
I know women... **ahemmm** of a certain vintage don't like men asking their age... so let me ask in a more familiar tongue: Hear thee, if thou do detest thy query, please do declare to the quantity of harvests hath thou fair maiden bared witn...
6
|
It's like a number you can physically feel.
3
|
Sure. Unless you're 14 and his 36, then it's just creepy. And illegal.
2
|
Am I the youngest here with 13? :-P
14
|
I'm 27 years old, and my wife is 48 years old. We've been married for eight years, and I've never been happier. Yes, I think age is only a number.
1
|
I think age is only a number you can't help who you love and if that person happens to be older or younger than you it shouldn't matter of you love someone nothing should hold you back from that not even your age
0
|
It is to an extent. I think that age is a barrier, but also I do disagree with 14 year olds going out with people in college. Ive seen it to much with my friends like how does that happen. I think that's so weird like he is taking advantage of y...
1
|
Why when someone argues with someone younger then them they are automatically the bully on here? I've noticed a lot of "young" people complaining. Yet why do they insult and disrespect "older" people. Apparently I am "m...
0
|

I Think Age Is Only A Number
Categories: Aging, Health

I Think Age Is Only A Number | Similar Worlds