I Love My Wife

I Love My Wife
Just one thing to summarize our love that she completes me and we cannot live without each other! Utterly grateful to God! I can proudly say, I did receive God's blessing! It's my Beautiful, Loving and Caring Wife! I had to wait for ...
7
|
I Love My Wife
I grew up in a home that accepted me about as well as most of my worst 'enemies' in school did. As such, I always thought that accepting people was taboo. My best friends were people who were basically in the same situation, so we all prett...
2
|
I Love My Wife
This lady!!….*sigh* Best friend, Lover, Soulmate...just insert every sappy cliché here and it still wouldn't be a fraction of what she means to me. She is the sweet to my mean. Am I a different person around her, you betcha. I do things for her...
3
|
I Love My Wife
Oh, this past weekend we made lunches for the week together and her dish was a beef stroganoff... we didn't have milk so she used greek yogurt instead. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
4
|
I Love My Wife
Next month will be ten years! I'm still crazy about her.
7
|
I Love My Wife
It hurts that I can't have conversations with my wife like I used to. We used to talk for hours. After the subdural hematoma, she can barely speak or think. What she is able to say usually doesn't make sense. It's almost like she'...
6
|
I Love My Wife
Clicked on groups here and was presented with a list of 50. Of he 50, this group has the least number of members... around 660... only one under 1000. Animal groups are way out in front of wives by at least 5 to 1. I wanted to be a wife... now I w...
31
|
I Love My Wife
but she doesn't love me
0
|
I Love My Wife
My current wife and I have been married for only 3 years. She is wonderful, exactly the woman that God wanted for me. I love her very much and I know she loves me too. We're not perfect but we put each other first in the marriage instead of bein...
5
|
I Love My Wife
My late wife played a part in my conversion from atheist to Christian. God put the two of us together even though I was a miserable atheistic troubled jerk. Yes, God DOES yoke folks unequally when he wants to change them. In spite of my aloof and sou...
7
|
I Love My Wife
I have a wife?! Since when?! Where are you my wife!
0
|
I Love My Wife
❤You are the one, who makes it worth getting up in the morning. I'd trade the sun, for the chance to show you I'm all in.❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Now I can't predict what the future holds, ❤But I'll fight forever to keep you close yeah.❤ ❤❤❤❤...
22-25, C
7
|
I Love My Wife
❤ If our love was a fairy tale I would charge in and rescue you On a yacht baby we would sail To an island where we'd say I do ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤ And if we had babies they would look like you It'd be so beautiful...
22-25, C
4
|
I Love My Wife
i adore her honestly!!!! hehehe everything about her just makes me feel blessed i swear!!! her sweet voice, ways of talking and even her way of walking and dealing of everything!!! i just can't get enough of her ever!!! <3 also i adore her sm...
22-25, C
5
|
I Love My Wife
I love my wife, but I don't have a one ( forever alone )
4
|

I Love My Wife
Dating and Relationships Marriage

I Love My Wife | Similar Worlds