I My Heart Still Hurts

For those who have lost someone close to you, how do you handle the hardest days?

It’s been a year ago today, but it still hurts the same.
Nanori · 26-30, F
It's things like this that makes me happy about being a completely detached person
[@934648,Nanori] I get where you’re coming from, but even with the gaping hole in my heart, I still wouldn’t trade my time with him for anything in the world.
Nanori · 26-30, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] the hole isn't likely to refill, you might just have to learn to ignore it
[@934648,Nanori] I’ve pretty much gathered that this is how it goes. The hurt never leaves, you just learn to live with the pain.
Mamapolo2016 · 70-79, F
I try to remember funny times. It helps.
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] Thank you💛
I just keep fighting. It’s all I have left.

[@605647,DarkHeaven] It’s all we can do sometimes💙
[@1027980,BananaBrown]

Bane9 · 22-25, M
Allow yourself to grieve, seek comfort in other loved ones and friends, be grateful that you knew the one you lost and for them being in your life, distract yourself with other activities, give yourself time and allow yourself to move on...
[@1038365,Bane9] A lot of good advice in there. Thank you💚
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
I talk to them. I know they are always with me.
I think the same. Thank you🤍[@506684,DawsonsGrove]
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
I lost my parents when I was 7 and it took me a lot of years to accept it. I was very angry at the world, I struggled with blame and regret, I missed them so much and hated them for leaving me. Grief is the worst thing we ever face. I try to look at photos and talk about memories, the worst feeling is not remembering so I do what I can to make sure their memory lives on and in some way they’re still with me. Some days are hard, really hard and you kind of just have to accept that and know that you need to hurt and cry and mourn and then you pick yourself back up. It’s not what you want to hear but the pain never goes away, I don’t think it ever hurts less. The difference is that it’s less consuming and your brain has space for happy times too
[@1203119,Sophiesmiles] I’m so sorry for your loss. At least I had many years with my dad. I can only imagine having to deal with something so awful when so young. Thank you for the words of encouragement🧡
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] you are lucky that you will have so many memories to treasure - on the bad days those memories will bring tears in the good days they’ll bring smiles. I’m sure there are far older and wiser people on here but I’d just say don’t fight what you’re feeling. Let yourself cry when you need to and know that it will be ok
Let them flow till the flood settles on its own.
[@1027980,BananaBrown] purple heart means?
[@24735,Silentspectator] It doesn’t mean anything really. Just a way to say thank you for sharing. 🙂
[@1027980,BananaBrown] you are welcome. Try not to rub eyes while crying. TC.
Saraah · 26-30, F
I escape from it..
[@548406,Saraah] I try, but it keeps finding its way back to me.
Saraah · 26-30, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] I know it's really hard, I've lost a lot of people sadly.. Only thing I can say is that it gets easier, but it will never go away fully.
[@548406,Saraah] Thank you 💛
Ynotisay · M
Remember the good. And reminding yourself that the person probably wouldn't want you living in a state of grief can be helpful too. As can being grateful. Good luck.
[@324070,Ynotisay] Wise words. I know he wouldn’t want that at all. Thank you 💚
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
I tell myself it's okay to cry. I try to get on with simple things.
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] Thank you 💙
swirlie · 31-35, F
[c=008099]
I couldn't handle the hardest days at all, but then suddenly realized one day that they hadn't actually left... they were still here. I was flooded with a plethora of signs and signals and subliminal messages which revealed to me the fact that they hadn't actually left, despite the fact that their body was nowhere in sight and I could no longer have physical contact with them.

They then showed me that our body is not who we are in truth, as our body was only ever intended to serve us in a lifetime as a communications and identification device. They also showed me that our flesh and physical form is not who we are as a person, which was their whole point in making contact with me in the first place.

And since we are Eternal Beings anyway (according to Jesus and Company), their sudden presence in what appeared as invisible energy surrounding me, suddenly made me aware of what the actual meaning of 'Eternal' is.

And when we leave this physical realm, we don't actually leave here nor do we go anywhere special. It was up to me from that point forward, to communicate with THEM, after they had made that contact with me. And I do! And so do they now, but only when I consciously invite their Presence!

Everything is just like it always was before, except I can't see them anymore and I don't piss them off anymore either! Bonus for me ..I guess![/c]
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] and that's all our physical bodies are - just a home for our soul
swirlie · 31-35, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown]
[c=008099]
It's an awkward feeling as we stand there trying to make sense of a body lying in a casket that doesn't quite look the same as we've always remembered interacting with it as a family member, isn't it?

Like you say, something is missing... that spark of life to be exact. What's actually missing of course, is the person's actual Spirit Energy which is no longer connected with their physical body. I need to talk about that with you.

There is something very important that I'd like to explain to you while I have this opportunity. That is, the transitionary path of the person's Spirit Energy at their seeming moment of death.

I use the term "seeming moment of death" very cautiously in my discussion, because we don't actually die, although we appear to die as logic might dictate.

What I have learned in my adult lifetime and in particular since my own accidental 'death experience' and subsequent resurrection through Devine Intervention at my age of 10, is that a person's Spirit does not reside somewhere within the body while we are dancing around having fun on this earth.

Where our Spirit Energy resides at all times, is on the outside of our body, completely cloaking us from head to toe like a blanket, enshrining our body as a leather glove enshrines one's hand as it follows the physical movement of the flesh within the glove which is the flesh comprising one's hand, just as an example.

When we are lying on our so-called 'death bed' moments before we eventually appear to die, our Spirit Energy will always leave our physical body FIRST... and then our physical body simply stops breathing and then all body components sequentially shut down in a very specific order.

My point in saying this is to help you to understand that death does not fall upon the body first, which then leaves the Spirit with no choice but to leave and go somewhere else AS IF it were suddenly being evicted from an apartment... That is NOT how it works.

The Spirit ALWAYS leaves the body FIRST and in the absence of the Spirit's Energy acting upon the body, the body merely shuts down no differently than pulling the battery from a functioning cell phone... the phone merely shuts off and it's electronic components sequentially shut down because of the absence of battery energy.

In terms of the body, it is the Spirit Energy that serves as the power source for the body the whole time we are alive in a lifetime. Our Spirit's inherent Energy is our source of power, it is our source of seeming life, it is who we are as a person. We are NOT our flesh. Our body is not capable of functioning for even a second without a Spirit Energy to run it, therefore we are not our physical body. We are the Spirit that surrounds the body.

This is why the body itself cannot die... it was never capable of being alive on it's own in the first place without the aid of a power source, which in human terms or animal terms for that matter, is the Spirit Energy (or Soul Energy).

Yes, animals have a Spirit Energy as well as humans and their animal body is powered and enshrined in Spirit Energy in the same way as a human's body is powered and contained like a leather glove by Spirit Energy.

Our Spirit Energy is connected directly to our Creator the whole time we are alive within our body and at no time does our Spirit operate independently of that Universal Source of Energy. Some people name that Universal Source as 'God'.

One last point:

When we are born into a lifetime, we do not come fully equipped with a Spirit just because conception has taken place and a fetus is growing throughout it's term.

Spirit Energy only enters the unborn fetus immediately prior to birth actually occurring, which is the opposite course of action the Spirit takes when comparing the transition of death.

During birth, the Spirit is last-in, while during our impending death, the Spirit is first-out.

Prior to birth taking place, the fetus is getting it's energy for life temporarily from the mother's Spirit Energy. It is therefore in the moments immediately prior to birth that the transition takes place from the mother's Spirit Energy providing life, to the newborn's newly transitioned Spirit Energy into the newborn's body that is now providing the energy for the newborn's life.

During a human birth, it is not uncommon for a Spirit Energy to delay entering the newborn infant's body for several minutes after birth has actually occurred, which gives the temporary illusion that a still-birth has occurred or is occurring, when in fact it is the Spirit Energy that has not yet decided if it wants to stick around or not. This can often be witnessed within the eyes of an apparent still-birthed infant, where the distinct absence of Spirit within the child is evident.

In the case of an actual still-birth occurring, it is a case where the Spirit Energy chose not to enter the newborn's body and the reasons vary but have nothing to do with the infant's physical health. It's all about the Spirit Energy's intent which is wholly governed by the Universal Source at all times.

In conclusion, what I can say to you then, is that when your Late father passed away, his Spirit Energy had already left his body moments prior to his apparent death and his Spirit became suddenly freed from the incumbrance of the human physical experience. His Spirit then returned to where it came from in the first place before your father was actually born into this lifetime.

Your father's Spirit Energy therefore, is WHO he was as a person and WHO you knew his character and personality as being every time you saw him and identified with him throughout your own lifetime. That character and personality of your father's Spirit Energy is like a blueprint in Eternity which can never be altered and can never leave the Universal Source.

It is for that reason that you will recognize your Late father's Presence anytime his Spirit Energy becomes present with your own Spirit and body and it is the essence of his Spirit that will make you immediately identify the energetic feeling you have around you as being that of your Late father who has come for a visit.

Welcome him to stay, speak to him as you'd normally speak if he were here in physical form. Either way, it's all the same whether he shows up wearing a body or he shows up purely as an invisible Spirit Energy.

My name is Jennifer and I felt strongly compelled to reveal all of this to you today, I think because I was Summoned to do so.

If you have not been listening to nor recognizing the tell-tale clues of your Late father's lingering presence, it could be the reason I was Summoned to bring all of this to your attention. My words were intended to aid in your grief.[/c]
[@332402,swirlie] 🖤
Magenta · F
Yes, several. IDK, I just deal and get through it, there isn't really a magic solution. It does dim with time.
[@1173,Magenta] Thank you 🤍
Magenta · F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] YW. Sorry I'm not much help. 💙🤗
Keeping busy helps and finding comfort where you can.
[@1173,Magenta] Every reply is a help, when heartfelt and sincere. 🤗
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
I'm sorry.

I learned to live with it. I've lost people to death and I do miss them. There's nothing I can do about it. It's like the saying, "The show must go on". It hurts and I pray for them. On their birthdays, I donate to charities as a memory. They may have left but their memory will always be with me. Their smile always resonates in my heart.
[@476293,Beatbox34] That is a beautiful idea, donating to charity on their birthdays, in honor of them. Thank you 🧡
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
I've been spending a lot of time doing things in his memory... learning how to cut glass and make stained glass projects. I'm doing a garden area with things that fit what we were planning and shared... soon, making a few stepping stones to add.
I cry a lot. Even this has me crying.
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] I love the garden idea, and I’m sorry for your loss too.
Thank you for sharing💜
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] I don't think we ever quit caring and the love is always there... a year, ten years, a life time. Those who truly touch our hearts are the ones we never stop missing... and missing someone is a true sign of loving them.
I hope your heart smiles a bit more than it cries... mine is beginning to.
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
The way grief works is your life grows longer, bigger around the pain. It’s not that it shrinks you just have more room for it. I’m sorry you’ve lost someone you love. That space they leave behind is the worst. 🌻
[@455213,Mrsbetweenfatandfit] More room for it… That sounds accurate. Well put. Thank you for your kind words💛
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] I’m around if you ever need a person to listen 🌷
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
I dont I'm shit at handling anything so I just dont care how much of an idiot I make of myself anymore processing stuff
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@1027980,BananaBrown] you too . 🤗
[@1027980,BananaBrown] [@1090951,PepsiColaP] 🖤🖤🤗🤗
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] 🤗
Rolexeo · 26-30, M
You have the memory of them, imagine they're still here and talk to them. I haven't lost anyone important yet luckily but this is what I'd do. Also if you believe in an afterlife than you can think of it like they're just taking a long nap
Piper · 61-69, F
Not very well. I try to sort of compartmentalize the parts that bring on the most intense grief, now, and only let those feelings out sometimes. I try to just be grateful that I had that returned love as long as I did, and know that my dad wouldn't want my missing him to hurt so much all the time.
Allelse · 31-35, M
I cry. It happened yesterday while I was hiking. I was listening to candle in the wind by Elton John and it made me think of her and I burst out crying.
[@415694,Allelse] Sad songs can make me cry on the best of days. On bad days, I’m simply hopeless.
I’m sorry for your loss😔
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@1027980,BananaBrown] I was singing to the song, I mean I was alone and out in the middle of nowhere and BAM!!! It hit me and I couldn't even continue singing. Thanks. :)

I My Heart Still Hurts