I Love Indiana Jones

Ever since I first saw "Raiders of the lost Ark" I've been hooked as a fan. I think George Lucas and Steven Spielberg did a fantastic job in it's creation and production, and I think Harrison Ford was an excellent choice to play the role (they originally wanted Tom Selleck but I can't picture that). I own all four of the movies to date and am looking forward to the 5th (and probably final) one to be released. It was Indiana Jones that was one of the ones who got me interested in and hooked on wearing fedoras.馃
5
|
MrBrownstone41-45, M
Wasn鈥檛 there a tv show too?
indyjoe51-55, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Yes but I never saw it. It was about a young Indiana Jones.
FeetAreFantastic36-40, M
Only Raiders and Crusade were really good, Crusade the best by far
indyjoe51-55, M
[@14020,FeetAreFantastic] Those two were the best in my opinion, but I liked them all.
MethDozer36-40, M
[@14020,FeetAreFantastic] Temple of Doom is bad ass too.
SamHarris26-30, M
[@14020,FeetAreFantastic] I liked them all. It's nice to know that Indy and Marion get married, and long before then, Indy and Marion had a son, and his name is Henry Walton Jones III, but always went by Mutt Williams.
MethDozer36-40, M
It's just a shame about Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. That movie made me cry for my childhood hero.
MethDozer36-40, M
[@676121,indyjoe] I respect your opinion, I just think they waited too long. Lost the mind frame. Plus a character should really go so far. Or else it becomes a joke on itself like James Bond.
FeetAreFantastic36-40, M
[@521796,MethDozer] Exactly. No longer any heart put into it, you see the same with Star Wars and yes, James Bond should have died with Pierce Brosnan.
All these sequels are just made for monetary gains only. Easy money, nothing more.
indyjoe51-55, M
[@521796,MethDozer] I didn't think it was the greatest film, but it wasn't a bad film.
MountainMonk8946-50, M
I make no apologies for Dr. Jones getting me into archaeology.

I Love Indiana Jones
Not only is he hot, but man, he's got skills! (Not in the 4th movie though...)
Categories: Movies and TV

Ever since I first saw "Raiders of the lost A... | I Love Indiana Jones | Similar Worlds