I Hate War

I Hate War
I hate war! I lived in a country that went through a civil war. I was 10 years old. All I could here were machine guns and rockets, from a distance. All I could see was pain and death. All I could feel was a sadness for humanity. Today I look at Li...
+ 5 7 replies 22 views Apr 30, 2020 |
I Hate War
Fifty percent of all federal taxes are used for military expenses.
+ 3 9 replies 12 views Mar 10, 2020 |
I Hate War
Of course I do, everyone who hates seeing human beings suffering hates war. But I cannot help noticing that generations who have lived war situations, and the scarcity it brings, appreciate the real value of things, do not take things for granted, o...
+ 6 12 replies 22 views Feb 19, 2020 |
I Hate War
What scares me is not so much most people's inability to see how common the killing of others under the name of 'war'. What scares me is that I myself feel almost complacent and desensitised to it. War, or even the justification of hu...
+ 4 5 replies 12 views Jan 14, 2020 |
I Hate War
The day after 911 everyone gathered in our community college auditorium and we were told that Bush would solve 911 by bombing Afghanistan then Iraq then Libya, then Syria, and finally... Iran Press releases from DC had gone to venues like this all o...
+ 0 2 replies 24 views Jan 6, 2020 |
I Hate War
Just a roll, just a roll Just a roll on your drum Just a roll, just a roll And the war has begun Now the right thing's the wrong things No more excuses to come Just one step at a time And the war has begun Just a roll, just a roll Just a roll ...
+ 2 0 replies 2 views Jan 1, 2020 |
I Hate War
Really great moving folksong at 43:00 Now that the war is over....
+ 0 0 replies 9 views Dec 26, 2019 |
I Hate War
I served. It was near the end of the second world war, and I was required to - and I also felt it was my duty. And I think I did it well. And I suppose I think that in those circumstances, it was necessary. But it was still horrible, it was still aw...
+ 8 8 replies 28 views Jan 7, 2018 |
I Hate War
French Torture Mastermind Paul Aussaresses Dies Peacefully at 95 An unapologetic architect of a brutal torture regime in Algeria, Paul Aussaresses taught his deadly tactics to the CIA in America and Pinochet’s secret police in Chile. written by Davi...
I Hate War
I think that a mandatory draft should be instituted, with the draftees doing things like public works projects during peacetime. Right now, few of us really feel responsible or personally touched by the wars that we're fighting, or the thousands...
+ 1 10 replies 6 views Jun 27, 2017 |
I Hate War
the National was only a trick invented by the governments, in order the soldiers to fight for free
+ 1 0 replies 1 views Apr 28, 2017 |
I Hate War
This song came out when I was a child, back in the midst of the horror that was the Vietnam War. It was both controversial and considered wishful thinking back then. I think it's still relevant, almost 50 years later. The Youtube user B Grau pos...
+ 8 17 replies 46 views Apr 12, 2017 |
I Hate War
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DboMAghWcA Another great song to think about.
+ 2 0 replies 6 views Jan 7, 2017 |
I Hate War
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEfeTmma4gI Hope some people understand it on here. I think this song says it all.
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Jan 7, 2017 |
I Hate War
Some wars are absolutely necessary - with WWII being a prime example. It was a case of true evil reaching out to destroy and subjugate the innocent. But at the same time - WWII was a direct result of the even-a-10-year-old-could-probably-figure-out-t...
+ 2 1 reply 14 views Oct 31, 2016 |
I Hate War
Regular readers of my posts know full well how much I detest wars. Today let's look at horrendous chemical attacks by powerful nations(bullies) on impoverished people. There's a special place in hell for this murderous war hawks. Agent Ora...
+ 7 6 replies 69 views Aug 21, 2016 |
I Hate War
Excuse me while I don't change my pic for Paris. As if the previous one year of bombing Syria has hindered ISIS in any way but civilians have died,and will continue to die.And guess what nobody will pray for them or change their dp's for th...
I Hate War
When you forget your own lies. Pathetic!!!
+ 0 1 reply 1 views Oct 27, 2015 |
I Hate War
THE SANDMAN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE COLD BLANK FACE OF ONE YOU USED TO KNOW? HORRID TEARS IN SOFT FRAIL SKIN NEATH DESERT STARS AGLOW. I’LL TELL YOUR MOM AND DAD I WILL OF THE MANY THINGS YOU’VE DONE. I’LL TELL THEM HOW YOU LAUGHED AT HELL AND HOW Y...
+ 0 3 replies 1 views May 28, 2015 |
I Hate War
+ 0 6 replies 1 views Jul 13, 2014 |

I Hate War