I Hate War

Fifty percent of all federal taxes are used for military expenses.
3
|
Of course I do, everyone who hates seeing human beings suffering hates war. But I cannot help noticing that generations who have lived war situations, and the scarcity it brings, appreciate the real value of things, do not take things for granted, o...
6
|
What scares me is not so much most people's inability to see how common the killing of others under the name of 'war'. What scares me is that I myself feel almost complacent and desensitised to it. War, or even the justification of hu...
4
|
The day after 911 everyone gathered in our community college auditorium and we were told that Bush would solve 911 by bombing Afghanistan then Iraq then Libya, then Syria, and finally... Iran Press releases from DC had gone to venues like this all o...
0
|
Just a roll, just a roll Just a roll on your drum Just a roll, just a roll And the war has begun Now the right thing's the wrong things No more excuses to come Just one step at a time And the war has begun Just a roll, just a roll Just a roll ...
2
|
Really great moving folksong at 43:00 Now that the war is over....
0
|
I served. It was near the end of the second world war, and I was required to - and I also felt it was my duty. And I think I did it well. And I suppose I think that in those circumstances, it was necessary. But it was still horrible, it was still aw...
8
|
French Torture Mastermind Paul Aussaresses Dies Peacefully at 95 An unapologetic architect of a brutal torture regime in Algeria, Paul Aussaresses taught his deadly tactics to the CIA in America and Pinochet’s secret police in Chile. written by Davi...
2
|
I think that a mandatory draft should be instituted, with the draftees doing things like public works projects during peacetime. Right now, few of us really feel responsible or personally touched by the wars that we're fighting, or the thousands...
1
|
the National was only a trick invented by the governments, in order the soldiers to fight for free
1
|
This song came out when I was a child, back in the midst of the horror that was the Vietnam War. It was both controversial and considered wishful thinking back then. I think it's still relevant, almost 50 years later. The Youtube user B Grau pos...
8
|
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DboMAghWcA Another great song to think about.
2
|
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEfeTmma4gI Hope some people understand it on here. I think this song says it all.
1
|
Some wars are absolutely necessary - with WWII being a prime example. It was a case of true evil reaching out to destroy and subjugate the innocent. But at the same time - WWII was a direct result of the even-a-10-year-old-could-probably-figure-out-t...
2
|
Regular readers of my posts know full well how much I detest wars. Today let's look at horrendous chemical attacks by powerful nations(bullies) on impoverished people. There's a special place in hell for this murderous war hawks. Agent Ora...
7
|
Excuse me while I don't change my pic for Paris. As if the previous one year of bombing Syria has hindered ISIS in any way but civilians have died,and will continue to die.And guess what nobody will pray for them or change their dp's for th...
0
|
When you forget your own lies. Pathetic!!!
0
|
THE SANDMAN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE COLD BLANK FACE OF ONE YOU USED TO KNOW? HORRID TEARS IN SOFT FRAIL SKIN NEATH DESERT STARS AGLOW. I’LL TELL YOUR MOM AND DAD I WILL OF THE MANY THINGS YOU’VE DONE. I’LL TELL THEM HOW YOU LAUGHED AT HELL AND HOW Y...
0
|
0
|
I never liked war. These people tend to share what I feel everytime I hear of a war being started. Yes, this was about a year ago but I would express myself the same with any war.
0
|

I Hate War
Categories: Politics

I Hate War | Similar Worlds