I Probably Have Too Much Time On My Hands

Are you interesting enough to other people to think and care about you?

Do you want them to know who you are? To think about you and care?
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
no..and nobecause they dont want me to be who i am.they want me to be the image they have in their head
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] Yep, that's how we people seem to work. Makes no sense unless you pose a threat to another person and they want to avoid being hurt.
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] people with big egos will feel attacked just from you being you
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] That's very true.
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
[@1493,Loretta78] I read your stories on here and they are interesting to me. I didn't read everything but I remember the parts that made me sympathize with you and your struggles and convinced me you are a strong individual. 🤗
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] Thank you. 🙂
FurryFace · 61-69, M
care is one of the most important traits to have , watch my FurryFace channel on youtube and see what you think of me then
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@1155,FurryFace] raccoon bragger
[@1155,FurryFace] I remember visiting your channel long time ago. As a foreigner I had a bit trouble understanding so straining ears and focusing so much on words if I understood well caused that I missed the meaning. 😓
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
I leave that up to those who read my posts. Not everyone can read everything every day much less follow everything that goes on. A very small number have the time.
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
No they haven't cared before. It's too late to start now.
John01 · M
Yeah I think I just scrape in tbh.
zonavar68 · 51-55, M
My kids (even my adult ones) care about me and I care about them. As for other people, that's not my concern unless they come into my life as I can only influence, not control, others (including my kids). Basic span-of-control theory at work.
[@830706,zonavar68] That's a very good attitude to have.
Strongtea · 18-21, M
I’m saying yes.
[@1162798,Strongtea] If you want to pique someone's interest what do you do or tell them about yourself first?
Strongtea · 18-21, M
I ask them about them[@472983,CrazyMusicLover]
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
Considering the evidence how few people contact me, I would say no.

Do I want them to think and care about me? Sure of course.
[@393432,Mugin16] 🤗
Yeh def.
Kindheartedguy · 46-50, M
A few and they come and go.

That's life... right? Just atoms bouncing around. Some of us attract and some of us repel to/from each other.
[@337992,Kindheartedguy] I like this description. 😁 But I often feel both attracted and repulsed to some sometimes. Strange physics for me.
No I'm not.
It's not important that they do
At times I think that may be nice.