I Am Not Perfect

I am a bundle of flaws and imperfections sewn together with love and good intentions. :>
0
|
In this perfect world where we are surrounded by beauty and miracles everyday The most perfect sunsets and sunrises. It's a perfect world, yet there are so many imperfections, which makes this world even more perfect. Sometimes I choose to say ...
0
|
Never Be Heard... The girl spoke. She spoke, but no one heard. She went for 40 days being the "good girl." She went 40 days without reaching for the blade. Without making any mistakes. For the first time in her life, ...
0
|
No.... In Romans 3: 22-24 its says This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all a...
0
|
No Need to Explain... have you a spare couple o days ? if i begin, you may not want to know.. if i say, you might just go... oh For F'SAKE... OK... I'll let you know... umm ... on second thoughts.. I'll just let...
0
|

I Am Not Perfect
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Not Perfect (Page 5) | Similar Worlds