I'm Trippin

Are you a believer in....something?

Im in new city... Have met only those I work with. No outward social butterfly per se, often wondering what to do.

Walkin' my dog this morning and found this just as it sits.
Menas22-25, M
What am I looking at? 馃憖
TrippinF
[@236612,Menas] Im learning its a project in the city I live in where people paint rocks and hide them for others to find. You're looking at a rock with " try new things" painted on it.
RoosterM
I believe in a lot of things. I try new things all the time. Like this cool tincture one of our very talented ladies has made and gotten licensed.
alkynesoftrouble51-55, M
[@527571,Rooster] sign me up
RoosterM
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] If you lived here? We deliver! 馃槄
GaiiaF
Yes about learning new things yes, it's a nice motivation
TrippinF
[@536386,Gaiia] Have since discovered its a project here called " Rock (city name) to share and spread positivity. Ill never forget finding that one. 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
GaiiaF
[@1212957,Trippin] good if it'd working for you
DonaldTrumpet70-79, M
Mamapolo201670-79, F
I think when life sends you a clear message, you should process it through your filter of experiences and take the leap.
TrippinF
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] That's beautiful Mama. 鉂 I saw it, took a closer look... And then found a lump in my throat.
Mamapolo201670-79, F
[@1212957,Trippin] [u]Unless[/u] there's fine print on the other side like "Swingers' Club, 888-888-8888"
Degbeme61-69, M
By all means try new things. But do becareful while doing so. 馃
TrippinF
[@72117,Degbeme] Indeed 鉂
summersongF
I am a huge believer in the whole messages from the universe thing, even if it鈥檚 as simple as our subconscious finding meaning or guidance in something that we might otherwise have overlooked.
TrippinF
[@334441,summersong] Awesome!! I agree. The whole fate gig seems slippery at times... Till the exact message you needed with out looking for it... Is found 鉂
Picklebobble256-60, M
Well there you go !
If ever there were a sign
TrippinF
[@448576,Picklebobble2] Cool huh? Im no horoscope reader or fortune cookie truster... Just was cool to find that rock... When I needed to 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
vetguy199151-55, M
A sign?
TrippinF
[@9520,vetguy1991] Who knows.... My optimistic side says yes.
vetguy199151-55, M
[@1212957,Trippin] 馃馃憤
Darkskiescoming46-50, M
That is so cool and you were meant to find that.
TrippinF
[@1198743,Darkskiescoming] Made me smile 鉂わ笍
Darkskiescoming46-50, M
[@1212957,Trippin] 鉂わ笍
Turkr36-40, M
ah you had found a toy baby face on a tree didn't you? lol... I think someone is putting stuff in your way to tell you something?? 馃榿
TrippinF
[@1179458,Turkr] Good recall! Yeah that baby face face was definitely odd. Im searchin' for a better vibe in that rock.
Turkr36-40, M
[@1212957,Trippin] a rock? it is a heart shaped rock then
TrippinF
[@1179458,Turkr] Was flipped upside down as well 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
I believe in myself.
TrippinF
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] Then there are two of you. The I...and the self you believe in... perhaps 馃
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
[@1212957,Trippin] there are a few of us
Miklee0246-50, F
Yeah I guess I am 馃槍
TrippinF
[@20460,Miklee02] Cool. Maybe just that vague notion of willingness to be... Is all that matters. 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
mrtimmytheb1tch46-50, M
in myself because im the god of fat
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
it's a sign
TrippinF
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] Im all in, believing just that. 鉂
Keepitsimple51-55, F
That鈥檚 the mood I鈥檓 in today. I need to start fresh and have some new experiences with people of like minds.
TrippinF
[@11509,Keepitsimple] Awesome mood!!! Me too! Fresh... Kinda shakin' your head like an Etch O Sketch and finding a new way to turn the knobs 馃槉馃憤
Oberon156-60, M
Find what you like and do it. Don't hurt yourself. Life is too short not to experience the things you want to.
PhpPhoenix31-35, M
I'm a believer in treating everyone humanely.
TrippinF
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] Solid 鉂
Go to a modelling agency and see where it takes you 鉂わ笍
quitwhendone46-50, M
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] Speaking of modelling, what about that Aphrodite chick? She's a looker too.
[@955094,quitwhendone] she's a bit old 馃馃ぃ
quitwhendone46-50, M
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] She's not old. She's a classic beauty. She can be a Mighty Milf Model.
quitwhendone46-50, M
I believe in nature and science.
TrippinF
[@955094,quitwhendone] 馃...me too.
PfuzylogicM

Now I am getting nostalgic.
PfuzylogicM
[@615618,Oberon1]
If they were real people they would be at least grandparents!
Oberon156-60, M
[@3118,Pfuzylogic] Funny you should mention that; My grandparents were the ones who gave me the "pet rock". My grandparents were seriously counter culture.
PfuzylogicM
[@615618,Oberon1]
They were definitely people of Nature!
I think the rocks came from a certain place to be genuine. 馃槂
quitwhendone46-50, M
[@1212957,Trippin] I don't believe in gods, goddesses, angels, devils, demons, spirits, virgin births, rising from the dead, fairies, ghosts, poltergeists, doppelgangers, specters, phantoms, or revenants.
TrippinF
[@955094,quitwhendone] Meh... Not so much. Just pretend witches that kinda prolly maybe add to someones online gangster status 馃ズ
quitwhendone46-50, M
[@1212957,Trippin] As long as she's a good witch, I'll believe in her. I believe in Batman. But not Robin. 馃槀馃ぃ
TrippinF
[@955094,quitwhendone] Touche' 馃ぃ
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
That鈥檚 a message for you when you need it. 馃槉
TrippinF
[@660851,CookieCrumbs] Imma keep what you said in my heart. Truth 鉂
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
[@1212957,Trippin]
You would feel it strongly when I message speaks to your heart. 鉂わ笍 Do what you have to do. Be you. And everything will fall into place. 馃
TrippinF
[@660851,CookieCrumbs] Ty... 鉂ゐ煠
DunningKruger56-60, M
Wisdom from the universe.
Oberon156-60, M
[@10617,DunningKruger] You mean like gravitational waves? If not.......give me a name.
HannahSkyF
馃槑
Dolimyte36-40, M
How did it taste?
FreerangerM
or positions...馃槑
TrippinF
[@841884,Freeranger] Demeanor... Cred... Presence... Fits you.

Truth.

An yeah... Im lookin' at you.

Talkin'.... Not lookin' ( beginner gangster... Sorry)
FreerangerM
[@1212957,Trippin] How interesting......I was doing the same just the other day. That purple hat though...馃ぉ
TrippinF
[@841884,Freeranger] All bout' the suns damage to the mug. Plus I sought an.... Event horizon. Chefs, never emphasize their hat.
And we need to be good at seeing signs... you did it beautiful..馃馃
TrippinF
[@1067,Soossie] 鉂ゐ煠椻湪馃
ilakilak31-35, M
I walk the beach most walk, still looking for that special female that can strike a hot rod
Serendipitous!

There's a similar project launched here in our city. Inspirationals painted on rocks in nooks, and the crook of trees. Small initiative of caring citizens to motivate us in these trying times.

On one melancholy walk, I stopped dead, staring at the answer I'd pondered, scrawled in bright sidewalk chalk by some neighborhood children wise beyond their years. Coincidence, or providence, it strengthened my faith in my fellow man and the God I'd been asking of.

Every once in a while, our humanity shines brilliant. Beyond this all consuming crisis threatening simple peace and joy.
Could be a sign.
Maybe it鈥檚 just a rock with writing on it.

I would try something new, for nothing to lose, right?

I'm Trippin