I Don't Answer the Phone When I Don't Want to

Thank God for caller ID. If I don't recognize the number I don't answer. They can leave a message. If it's someone I'd rather not talk to at the time, I don't answer
7
|
Do you ever find photos of people on your phone that you have no idea who they are? I just did. Weird. I don't remember taking it. On another note...it's very difficult to find a group under "photos" that is anything but Adult rat...
1
|
When you get the call you've been dreading all weekend and the phone is ringing and you almost don't want to answer the call. You know you should but the bad news is almost certainly waiting for you on the other end. I wish I didn't an...
3
|
😆
8
|
I never answer the telephone when it's inconvenient, and never at meal times. The number of times I get "I phoned earlier - where were you?". Then if I say where I was, "Surely you could hear the phone from there. Why didn't ...
13
|
I think its definitely necessary for people to put their phone down and just unplug for a bit. To be alone with our own thoughts without our facebook, instagram, and EP. See if you can go without the mini computers for a bit. Unplug. You never know w...
0
|
Not Answering...... I dont like answering my phone. Mainly because other people usually call me with bullsh*t or with things I dont want to hear. So most time, I just let it go to voicemail. I do the same with texts. I will rea...
0
|

I Don't Answer the Phone When I Don't Want to | Similar Worlds