I Want to Get Married

I asked my cousin to help me find a mam to marry, then she asked What's the criteria. I said "ok, here's the criteria, 1. Pious (follows quran and sunnah, this include have beard, wear trouser above ankle, pray 5 times at the masjid, ...
2
|
when couples get married is it true that its when you let your selves go, or that its really nice to get go together?
0
|
6 weeks left until I get married. Nervous and excited at the same time. I really don't like being the center of attention so that's the nerves. I also probably won't cry and don't want to be criticized for not crying lol.
5
|
I really want to get married but my bf and I can't even think of that yet because he is still married. Recently it was 6 years of being married for him, they've been split for 4 years and 2 of those were with me. He always says he'll g...
1
|

I Want to Get Married
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Want to Get Married | Similar Worlds