I Want To Share The Music I Enjoy

Okay Kids (of this generation) quit snickering! I'm posting this because I fondly remember this movie and because my mother made me a dress exactly like the one Olivia wore (I mean the white one in the end, hair ribbons included lol ) and I love...
5
|
Concierto d'Aranjuez -second movement by Rodrigo. Ahhhh.......Wonderful. (Spanish guitar) If I saw someone playing it well I'd be mesmerised. Recommend a listen.
2
|
🎼You think I'd leave your side baby You know me better than that You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees I wouldn't do that🎼
4
|
All the best people are crazy 🎼
1
|
🎼I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing With a broken heart that's still beating In the pain there is healing🎼
4
|
Heaven help me For the way I am Save me from These evil deeds Before I get them done
3
|
Si necesita reggaeton, ¡dale! Sigue bailando, mami, no pare 🎼
2
|
I can actually get a radio reception for once. Usually I can only get the BBC stations and this is on digital - got better reception all those years back on FM. So I just listened to 'Bad' by Michael Jackson, great song. (And sugar by Maro...
1
|
Sometimes solutions aren't so simple Sometimes goodbye is the only way.... And the sun will set for you
3
|
Neil Young - After the Gold Rush You know a song is gonna be great - and was probably written with the use of at least one mind altering substance - when even the person who wrote it doesn't even know what it's about... Well I dreamed I...
4
|
The Band - I Shall Be Released As performed on the Martin Scorsese directed The Last Waltz, AND featuring Bob Dylan, Ringo Starr, Joni Mitchell, Ronnie Wood... Ya know. Your typical simultaneous stage presences.
2
|
Nick Jonas - Close
6
|
Listening to One & Only. Man!!! Adele's music never gets old...
0
|
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRaFMlZ1YHA J. Cole - Apparently "I keep my head high... I got my wings to carry me I don't know freedom... I want my dreams to rescue me I keep my faith strong... I ask the lord to follow me I've been u...
0
|
Nine Inch Nails - Gave Up:   perfect little dream the kind that hurts the most forgot how it feels well almost no one to blame always the same open my eyes wake up in flames it took you to make me realize it took you to make me realize it took you...
0
|
Nine Inch Nails - Even Deeper: I woke up today to find myself in the other place with a trail of footprints from where I ran away it seems everything I've heard just might be true and you know me (well you think you do) sometimes, I have everyt...
0
|
The Power Of The Swoosh... Today I encountered a song by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis which I never heard before, on Youtube... It's called Wings... In the song he speaks about how he had a connection with Nike shoes and how ...
0
|

I Want To Share The Music I Enjoy
Categories: Music

I Want To Share The Music I Enjoy | Similar Worlds