I Hate Facebook

I’m really starting to hate Facebook

It it creates drama and I don’t understand why. It messes up friendships and relationships and stuff like that and people get mad over stupid shit. Some friends stop being friends because of sort of drama and some people did not except friend request and stuff like that is just dumb. What are my close friends is really hurt because her old friend did not except her friend request or message her back and it’s been like three months and I told her well just move on with your life. She’s probably not worth it or maybe she doesn’t go on Facebook much anymore just move on and start worrying about it. Told me she’s going to find a way to find her and she’s not giving up easily. Maybe she will bump into her in the future.
Sometimes I wish Facebook and social media didn’t exist. I’m thinking about deleting my Facebook as I’m done. No I am NOT avoiding anyone. I am done I have a life to live. I have like 10 pending friendships I have excepted excepted but I don’t care I don’t have to except it.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
It is literally formulated to make people hate on each other. I dropped it in 2016.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@85866,Doomflower] that’s good. I’m pretty much done with Facebook I’m done. It’s over and I don’t care if anyone gets mad at me for not coming on.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
😜
Fb is good only if you talk with one person.
Bri89 · 31-35, M
It might be best if you take a break from it for your mental and physical health. That is what I have to do from time to time. There is nothing at all wrong with it. Maybe get out, take a walk, and just feel what it is like to live outside of Facebook for a while.
Like Twitter.
It’s a bottomless pit of hate and anger
Good they suck dick tbh
drymer · 51-55, M
I have a FB profile but I seldom interact with anyone... It's just a way to know what's up with family and friends, but I rarely post anything more than a "happy birthday", and that's just for special friends... Now that I think of it, I was always like that when I went to parties (remember parties...?). I used to stay back in a corner listening and watching people and their dramas, without getting involved...
texasborn89 · 31-35, M
Yeah I just had some drama recently. I posted a status and my best friend got very offended by it and it started a fight.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@364540,texasborn89] Wow that’s terrible
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
I don't blame you. It's a place filled with so much toxicity.
jarvis919 · 22-25, M
i don't like social media, but i guess this site is social media. but i don't like this site much, so i guess i dislike all social media. except youtube.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1211807,jarvis919] I don’t like it. This is okay and I only like YouTube also. I deleted my Twitter and Instagram a long time ago and I’m about to get rid of Facebook to. Some people might think I’m trying to avoid something but no that’s not it.
jarvis919 · 22-25, M
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] you sound smart and sensible to me. i think the more people spend on social media, the more unreal they become in real life after a certain point. they get more and more shallow and emotionally bothered by the most immature things. after a certain point on social media, i mean.
What I don’t like about it is how it manages your feed by showing you the same people over and over.

I Hate Facebook